Super Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson has a gorgeous peach ring on her website

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Well people talk HSN, Evine and other brands not QVC related here. Those posts should be allowed. Btw a tribe member might never have seen Lisa on QVC and them finding that out might make them sign up on QVC. That's very hypocritical when I see other network brands being talked about. Honestly these posts are mutually beneficial to LR and QVC

If they didn't know you from QVC, Lisa, they wouldn't know you at all.

Respected Contributor

It's a honker even on her chubby chubbo fingers.....a true Hamptons Honker for the Holidays!

Peach Sunstone And Multi-Sapphire Gemstone Ring

Honored Contributor

I'll look for it the next time I go to spring luncheon in the Hamptoms.

Honored Contributor

If I've learned one thing from the OP's posts it's that I am clearly NOT LR's target audience.  I have absolutely ZERO desire to PRETEND to be someone/something that I am not....and have no interest to be.  I am a regular person who has been successful in life and am quite content with the trappings that I find to be much less pretentious.  No wonder I've never been to her website!

Trusted Contributor

Looks like the moderators are allowing lots of posts in wrong places.

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

I  don't understand how or why the "QVC police " ,allow this posting????????

If any of us tried selling a product here we would be banned...........

I have always wondered about that.  If I pushed jewelry for another website or retailer, my post would be zapped in matter of minutes.  But they let this happen all the time...from handful of LR lovers.  Perhaps, it's because QVC actually did cut LR loose so they don't mind if posters advertise her site.  She did make a lot of money for QVC, perhaps they feel, they owe it to her.  

Trusted Contributor

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Alarm u obviously can't read then why am I scrolling down this thread snd their are JTV, Shop LC threads and other shopping channels that QVC competitors. My post is totally fine it's just a positive post celebrating a piece of jewelry that looks like Raquel Welch or old Hollywood would wear

Raquel Welch nor anyone else in Hollywood would be caught dead wearing this faux jewelry, they can afford the real thing!

Although some in Hollywood wear 'replicas' of their 'real' jewelry for security purposes, those replicas are such a higher quality to the cheap stuff from overseas on the other site. 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

.the ring would be beautifully paired with Lisa's pink pom pom wrap and then finish it off with her black Monaco purse. All three pieces are about 750.00 plus tax for three gorgeous items..IMO buy the whole ensemble if u can. Also u could buy some Judith Ripka earrings to finish it all off..mix and match it QVC and LR purchases
Trusted Contributor

Yeah.  I am going to drop $750 on junk.  If I don't like it, I can also pay through the nose to return it to her.

Oh, and right now, I can pay hundreds of extra dollars for fast delivery.  

She must have some boxes in so maybe I will get my order by 2019.