Frequent Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson has a gorgeous peach ring on her website

I think that Nancy who works for Lisa is the alias Johnny Bro.

Trusted Contributor

Just like the super expensive junk she peddles a few times a year, this ring is low quality.  If you zoom in on that expensive over priced junk, you will see chipped stones, uneven settings, cloudy/poor quality stones, bad prong work, you name it.

She only allows a seven day return period so no one has a chance to take it to a reputable jeweler and get it looked at.

Clever?

No.

Shady?

You bet.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just love how Lisa cares so much about her fans that the most busiest time of year she takes off traveling all week. The Netherlands, Germany and now with family. Why bother getting those last minute packages sent out when you have your house employees to do it all for you (it also shows there probably wasn’t much merchandise that needed to be shipped). Purchasing all the 50% deals in the Netherlands was way more important because next Christmas she can triple the price on everything she got a deal on. It’s always all about Lisa and nothing more. What a “friend”. 

Trusted Contributor

Who says she is with the family?  She needs to post a picture that proves she is there.  The Santa picture is obviously from her recent European trip.  He's not an American Santa.

The picture of the fireplace was taken and sent to her by her sister.

I sure hope she takes some of her precious family time and proves me wrong.

You know, in between eating pie for breakfast and petting the dog.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@alarmclock wrote:

Who says she is with the family?  She needs to post a picture that proves she is there.  The Santa picture is obviously from her recent European trip.  He's not an American Santa.

The picture of the fireplace was taken and sent to her by her sister.

I sure hope she takes some of her precious family time and proves me wrong.

You know, in between eating pie for breakfast and petting the dog.

YES! We cannot forget all the mundane dog pictures and the array of food pics that are yet to come. Oh and a game/ puzzle with the nieces. And can’t forget the Dad picture with the caption... “Nothing Better”. She’s so repetitive, boring and predictable. 

Trusted Contributor

prison buffet.jpg

Respected Contributor

@alarmclock  What the heck is that on the dinner plate?  

I just see Corningware serving pieces.  Where's the Temptation pieces?

Respected Contributor

@qwarkster wrote:

Another shady thing about Lisa's jewelry is that she never shows a picture of the hallmark indicating the metal purity or country of origin.  If she does accidentally, it's always invariably blurred in the photo and indecipherable.  She may give a description, but she never shows it in the photos.  Why is that?

I think she used the same blurring software that she uses to blur her lines and wrinkles LOL!!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

That picture is the food from a past visit to her sister's house.  Appetizing, huh?

It looks over cooked and dry to me!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

This gorgeous beautiful ring Lisa has on the website is a peach ring with sapphires. It's just simply stunning as Lisa would say perfect for a spring luncheon in the Hamptons with a white gown. Its 339 dollars an investment piece and already on last call. U snooze u truly lose.

I have a home in the Hamptons, and - believe me - people don't wear white gowns for spring luncheons, or gowns for luncheons at all, except maybe once in a very long while for a charity event or something of that sort. 

I don't doubt for a minute that you're right when you say that Lisa would make that claim.  But that whole image - as was much of what she always tried to portray about the Hamptons and NYC - is just ridiculous.  I always thought she sounded like someone who didn't actually live in either of those places, but had some kind of fantasy about them.  (I live in both,)