Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa R has new earrings for those interested.

@qwarkster wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@qwarkster Talk about obsessions! You are Lisa Robertson obsessed no matter how much you make fun of her. On your 15 pages of posting on this forum, 3\4 of them are about Lisa! Very sad. And yes, I was curious enough to check LOL!

So I'm obsessed.  So what.  No more than her adoring Tribe. What's sad is the Tribe is adoring someone who is taking them, and no one else, for a ride.  It's quite transparent.  I just like to be specific.  It's jolly good fun! 

For example, Lisa set up a poll on her FB page -- single, married, divorced,in a relationship, waiting for miracle, etc. (she omitted widowed).  The responses came from a majority of late 50, 60, and 70 year olds.  I'm thinking LR is channeling her next move for the age group.  If not, she's missing the mark.  But overall it's sad that she's manipulating a group who is vulnerable to being taken advantage of.  That's what is sad.  Yes, $400+ for  base metal or plated bronze is ludicrous.

And she need to stop with the goose neck poses.

How do you know the age of the majority of the people who responded?

And that poll wasn't actually on her FB page, it was on her website.  She had a link in a post to her website for the poll but why on earth is anyone that has such disdain for Lisa on her FB page at all, let alone then going to her personal website.

Some of these responses are what is sad.  I'm not a tribe member nor a Lisa devotee but some of these comments are really over the top.  I'd be embarrassed to post such mean things about someone I don't even really know.   

Super Contributor

Yes, some of us may be a bit obsessed but let me try to explain this. When LR was about to leave The Q, she begged the audience to,follow her on Facebook. Now I am not on FB but did follow her to see what she was planning. And oh did she keep telling her followers to stay with her as she would be "revealing" her plans just as soon as she could. This led to lots of speculation and lots of followers. These followers soon grew in number and she would make sure she responded to their pleasantries. Their adulation was amazing. I became intrigued with "the tribe" as she calls them. So the forum has been interesting. I see I am not alone. 

Super Contributor

It's interesting to see what LR's been doing post-QVC.  I get her e-mails, and when I saw her e-mail with the gold earrings it reminded me of the time I purchased a beautiful pair of 18K gold earrings on QVC.  LR happened to be presenting them, and I really liked the classic style and that they were made in Italy.   This was about 10 years ago, and they are still beautiful today.  Although I don't have a photo of them, the stock photo below is similar to what I have.    Since I'm on a tight budget these days, I'm not purchasing any jewelry (I have plenty anyway).  But I wonder if she'll be presenting 14K and/or 18K pieces on her website.

Argento Italia Women's Sterling Silver Omega Back Oval Hoop Earrings