Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Mason's flower ring

@LiveLaughLove 

Don't you mean JTV? I've never heard of HTC. 

I did own this ring about 7 or 8 years ago. I wore it when we went on 

vacation. 2 stones fell out and the stones also ended up getting 

cloudy. If you want it, I wouldn't pay a lot for it. Nor would I get it in 

yellow gold.

Honored Contributor

@KLevineFan wrote:

No, this tablet prevents me from lots of things!  Just type in Lisa Mason flower ring and many come up.  EBay is the problem, can copy pics on other sites.

@KLevineFan  If you're on a tablet, you should be able to copy a photo of anything on your screen by pressing the on/off and home buttons simultaneously.   You can then edit it, taking out any unwanted side images.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

On her Facebook page Lisa Mason mentioned that she would be on JTV in the latter part of Jan ( I think the 21st ) She had been on in early Dec. and if you type in JTV and type in Lovemore, that is the name of her line. So far I only see 2 items but I think she is bringing back the flower ring everyone seemed to love. She and her husband live in Charleston SC. Gino is not on chemo at the moment.

Trusted Contributor

Here is a pic of it from Ebay in 14K gold.  How does the Dominique brilliance hold up?

Lisa Mason's ring.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@elruth  I thought she lived in Manhatten? Glad to see he is doing better.

Honored Contributor

@yellowrose wrote:

newlook, I got this ring off ebay many years ago.  Mine is in sterling silver.

Was pretty at first, then over time, even with regular cleaning, the diamonique started looking milky, then a couple stones fell out.  Very glad I didn't buy the 14K version.

The ring comes up on ebay if you do a search for Lisa Mason Flower Ring.

@yellowrose  You may be in luck. Diamonique is guaranteed for life...if cloudy or stones fall out. Contact CS. It can’t hurt to ask.

Honored Contributor

I bet the prongs on those stones snag on everything.  I don't really care for the ring.  I have several old Diamonique rings, and they've never become cloudy.  Remember Kathy Levine's heart ring?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I never cared for the LM flower ring.  There were always reports that those maquis stones (the flower petals) got cloudy over time.

Frequent Contributor

I bought the 14K gold version many years ago.  I mainly purchased it to wear when I traveled for work so I wouldn't have to worry about taking along my more expensive jewelry.  I'm retired now so don't wear it as often as I used to, but it has held up very well over the years.  The stones are clear and sparkly, not cloudly at all.  I lost one of the marquis stones some years ago and sent to back for repair.  Per the Diamonique lifetime warranty, they replaced the stone for free.

Contributor

I have had mine for years ever since it was first offered.  I get compliments everytime I wear it, and yes, it has held up well.  I miss her as a host.