Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Mason's flower ring

I hate to be a downer, but I always noticed the ring was dull when Lisa was wearing it way back when.  She always said it needed cleaning.  I think the stones themselves were dull. 

New Contributor

I had the 14 K ring for a long time.. It always looked great and I had  NO  issues with the stones falling out.  I sold it a few years ago when I needed some quick cash. I miss it and every once in awhile I look to see if anyone is selling the original one in 14k.

Respected Contributor

I purchased Lisa's ring back when it was first offerered, I have it in silver. The original ring has the five bands, the new version on JTV has three.

From Lisa's Facebook page:

Hello, my friends! I’m so excited to see you next week on JTV! Please join me at 10 pm on Wednesday, August 8th and 6 pm on Thursday, August 9th. We have so many new items for you! Pictured are just a few! Also, coming soon.....Gino will be on air with me!!! I can’t wait for you to see him!

Image may contain: jewelry

On the website, it says that the pendant and the bracelet are new arrivals. I guess that the earrings have been shown before. All items are available to purchase now.

The bracelet is gorgeous!!  Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Oh, I forgot to mention..........

After many, many years of owning this ring, the stones look as good now as they did the day I purchased it. 

I remember reading back then that people had issues with stones falling out and cloudiness with the petals, but I've never had any issues with either. (KNOCK WOOD)

It's a very comfortable ring to wear, and regardless of how it may appear, the prongs do not snag on anything, probably because the ring has a low profile.

Occasional Contributor

Lisa has a jewlery line on HJEWL TV and the flower ring is one of the choices. I purchased her bold gold ring and it is beautiful, and sooooo comfortable. Love it so much and lots of compliments. Chech it out !!!!!

Super Contributor

Yes!, I still have her original flower ring in white gold or maybe silver. Ebay hum! it still looks beautiful and I haven't. worn it in years my ring finger went up a size, too bad.
Honored Contributor

Wet blanket checking in.  This ring never seems to have enough sparkle, even when brand new.  Its the marquise cuts.  Lisa always used to say it needed cleaning when she wore it for shows.  Hence I never bought one.