Honored Contributor

Linden Boutique, public FB page has had a collection delivered!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Like Heidi Daus Jewelry?

I love her jewelry.  It reminds me of the jewelry they would wear back in the day.

Honored Contributor

Her jewelry is very pretty. Her shows on hsn are very entertaining. Her items are very pricey though.
Frequent Contributor

I have several of her sets and every single time I wear them I get tons of compliments! They are beautiful!

Trusted Contributor

Her jewelry is intricate, unique and beautifully executed.  It is also a bit large for my taste.  I've never bought her stuff, but I have admired her originality.

Valued Contributor

I have Heidi’s Fantasy in Florals necklace. I seriously could walk out of the house in a gunny sack and someone would ask where I got my necklace. It is absolutely stunning!! (It comes with a matching pin, but I’m not at the “pin stage” yet, so I’ve tucked that away.) Jeans and a sweater, a solid a-line dress, or my go-to black 2pc. suit all are taken to a new level of pretty with this necklace.

Respected Contributor

My SIL has some of her collection in faux golden south sea pearls.  She adds the real thing in Golden South Sea and it looks great .

Regular Contributor

I have several of her pieces and they are impecably made. I have never had an issue. I don't buy her super large necklace pieces. I have several rings, a smaller necklace, and earrings. They are all substantial and gorgeous.  The amount of stones she puts into her pieces are amazing.  Fabulous quality. I'm getting the TS drop earrings and ring. The bracelet and necklace are just too large and busy for my taste.