Respected Contributor

I have not made any purchases, but the Navy Exchange had a big collection in the jewelry department before Valentine's Day.

Respected Contributor
Mine chocolate diamonds sparkle like crazy ! Probably because they are pretty clean, I louped them, and cut well.
Contributor

Check the jewelry stores in your area for trunk shows. In a trunk show, the company brings in extra Levian jewelry, and it's all priced at 20% off. In my area, Jared's has two trunk shows a year, and they put away all their own jewelry and allow Levian to fill all their cases with Levian -- all at a discount. Dillard's -- or Belk's (I'm not sure which one) department store also has Levian trunk shows but on a much lesser scale. But you don't always see the advertisements, so ask the stores.

Respected Contributor
Several years ago a very high end jewelry chain went out of business. I bought a Levian peridot and diamonds ring. Every time I wear this ring, I get compliments: the quality and color of the stone are breathtaking. Never bought into the hype about chocolate diamonds though.
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Occasional Contributor

I bought my LeVian pieces all before 2006. I bought them from Macys, Dillards, HSN and SNBC. I have chocolate and red diamonds, sapphires, turquoise, white diamonds and tanzanites all great pieces with a lot of gold weight. I personally like colored diamonds. The LeVian white diamonds are good quality, usually SI quality. Both HSN and QVC sold some of their items but never advertised that they were LeVian. If you know the LeVian trade mark you knew what you were buying.