Honored Contributor

I'm talking about bracelets.  I wish they would just list the exact measurement for each size.  Not the so called "fit" sizes.  We would have far fewer errors in picking the wrong size.  Personally I like certain styles loose and certain styles snug.  

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I'm talking about bracelets.  I wish they would just list the exact measurement for each size.  Not the so called "fit" sizes.  We would have far fewer errors in picking the wrong size.  Personally I like certain styles loose and certain styles snug.  

I agree @depglass   Also a wider bracelet requires a larger size, unless they've built in that adjustment. Since I layer bracelets, I have some 6 1/2", 7", etc. otherwise they pile on each other.

Valued Contributor

The host should also wear the 3 sizes together , on their wrist , so we can see how each of them fits . Sometimes you want a looser , or tighter fit . They are not xxx small , otherwise they would !

Honored Contributor

@depglass    The thing that's always thrown me off is not the actual length but the thickness of links and the width if the bracelet.  A thick link or a wide bracelet can completely change the fit. I think that's why they often attempt (unsuccessfully) to give a "fit" length.  I've learned if a bracelet is thick or wide, I'd better go up to the next size.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment