Esteemed Contributor

Re: Let's name jewelry lines we want back on QVC!

Years ago EternaGold was my go-to for both white and gold jewelry. Ted Leach was on enough to fit my budget without breaking the bank! Now? He doesn't bring enough variety of styles and seldom brings white gold pieces. I miss the larger pieces, classic pieces EternaGold gave me the opportunity to buy at amazing prices for such quality pieces of 14K jewelry. The durability is outstanding and has lasted 20+ years with frequent to daily wear. My bangles are the BEST in the business! So fortunate to have purchased 4-5 in yellow gold and 3 in white gold, plus a variety of link bracelets. Never had had a dents or problem with any of them. Quality all the way. And the rings of 20 years ago: solid gold! No hollowed out places. Chains that I continue to wear daily; never have had any issues with breakage. They protect my diamond pendants! Love, love, love EternaGold. Would love to have Ted Leach bring more items on his visits. His customers will always buy from him whenever he decides to show up! Smiley Happy

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Super Contributor

Anthony Nak!

Honored Contributor

joseph esposito......i now stalk his items on facebook and ebay.

elizabeth rand........she did beautiful, heavy, modern pieces.

suarti

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

i also forgot.......rivka friedman.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tucsongal wrote:

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

Please bring back Rodrick Tenirio (forgive if misspelled) items

Also, the other Southwestern Jewelry Line

Great thread, thank you!

Cathy

--------

Roderick Tenorio passed away several years ago. He was such a gentle soul. I have three pairs of his earrings and a beautiful butterfly ring. 

@tucsongal

@Jackhound Mom

I have this piece (amongst others).

I believe it is Roderick's.

download.jpg

Super Contributor

I thought of a couple more: the marcasite lady (she was interesting), those 2 guys who made enameled animal charm jewelry (it was junky/cute), and that nervous acting guy, who used to thank everyone over and over and couldn't sit still. I really liked that guy and his jewelry, too. I've since seen him on one of the other channels.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sameolmollysmama wrote:

I thought of a couple more: the marcasite lady (she was interesting), those 2 guys who made enameled animal charm jewelry (it was junky/cute), and that nervous acting guy, who used to thank everyone over and over and couldn't sit still. I really liked that guy and his jewelry, too. I've since seen him on one of the other channels.

QVC8661718.jpg
QVC8572493.jpg

I'll upload a picture of David Sigal when I find one!

Frequent Contributor

MICHAEL MICHAUD

TACORI !!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ChiliPepper, I had no idea Robert Tenorio had passed. He was such a talented beautiful artist.  I will treasure his Medicine Bear cuff even more. 40 grams of silver, very well made.