Valued Contributor

Let's discuss: Judith Ripka Oct. 2012 visit-- what are you getting/interested in?.... :)

Wow, this month has gone by so quickly and finally the JR TSV Chronograph watch can go public, lol! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} On a personal note, my little Yorkie first seemed to recover from her Bordetella vaccine reaction about a month ago, so I started her back on hard food--big mistake--all her symptoms and head abscesses returned even stronger. So, it has been tough watching her go through so much all over again. Each day is touch and go: vet visits and a combo regimen of regular and alternative treatments. Very depressing.

BUT!!! Thank goodness for a bit of Judith distraction, retail therapy and loads of irresistible E/Ps!! And all the NEW!! Plus LQs...my favorite! Here's the weekend schedule: Eastern Standard Time: Saturday Midnight-2AM, 3-5AM, 7-8AM and 1-3PM; Pacific Standard Time: Friday 9-11PM, Saturday Midnight-2AM, 4-5AM and 10AM-Noon.

So, what are you all interested in and/or getting? {#emotions_dlg.devil2} What do you think of all the new pieces and pink cladding? Let's chat! ~Peach