Valued Contributor

Re: Let's Discuss: Judith Ripka March 2014 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

On 3/21/2014 Pepper22 said:

I ordered the 18" country link necklace for my DD. She's a great daughter & an inspiration to me also. I had given her the bracelet for her birthday last fall.

Pepper, that's a great basic, am sure she'll love it! Of course she's an inspiration, look at her mom!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} ~Peach

Valued Contributor

Re: Let's Discuss: Judith Ripka March 2014 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

On 3/21/2014 stevieb said:

So far, I haven't seen anything of interest and so there's nothing I'm planning to get.

Stevieb, I admire your restraint! ~Peach

Frequent Contributor

Hi Lucky Peach and Ripkanistas, it is great to see Judith back on with so many wonderful jewels! Lucky Peach, so sorry to hear that pneumonia has set back in. It sounds like you had a nice time in Asia and were well dressed and jeweled! If you get back to Duluth at some point, I'm only 85 miles from there and would love to treat you to lunch if it worked for you. Winter is continuing to rage on here with both below zero weather and snow.

I love J292393, the 36" station necklace and J290451 the 36" pave sapphire and diamonique station necklace. I have a real weakness for 36" necklaces but my limited budget at this time is keeping me from ordering either of them. I am loving the last TSV (the pearl and sterling silver necklaceand that will have to do for now. I'm seeing you were well pleased with the versatility of it also).

Pepper22, the country link necklace will be perfect for your DD and what a fabulous price! Sherbear1, you can't go wrong with the 18" sterling black faux leather cord - it is one of those workhorses in a jewelry wardrobe! Me2Me, love the lunch time specials! I am so glad they've picked up the pace on having more Ripka LTS! Dallas-Dame and Oneanddone, congrats on very beautiful watches. It is such an artistic and statement piece.

ghb, so sorry about your fall. That is the pits. It is so icy here, and I've taken a couple of falls this week (I walk several miles a day with my dogs). I'm grateful I only ended up bruised (so far), and hoping the weather improves SOON! The pearl button earrings are a great classic. Enjoy!

Valued Contributor

On 3/21/2014 Sherbear1 said:

I got the 18 inch sterling black faux leather cord and waiting for tomorrows shows .

Sherbear1, that's the perfect basic that'll go with everything and I'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of it! What I like about it is that it adds a bit of edge and class to whatever one has on and then if you add an enhancer it becomes more of a personal statement. Thanks for posting... ~Peach

Valued Contributor

On 3/22/2014 littleone2 said:

Hi Lucky Peach and Ripkanistas, it is great to see Judith back on with so many wonderful jewels! Lucky Peach, so sorry to hear that pneumonia has set back in. It sounds like you had a nice time in Asia and were well dressed and jeweled! If you get back to Duluth at some point, I'm only 85 miles from there and would love to treat you to lunch if it worked for you. Winter is continuing to rage on here with both below zero weather and snow.

I love J292393, the 36" station necklace and J290451 the 36" pave sapphire and diamonique station necklace. I have a real weakness for 36" necklaces but my limited budget at this time is keeping me from ordering either of them. I am loving the last TSV (the pearl and sterling silver necklaceand that will have to do for now. I'm seeing you were well pleased with the versatility of it also).

Pepper22, the country link necklace will be perfect for your DD and what a fabulous price! Sherbear1, you can't go wrong with the 18" sterling black faux leather cord - it is one of those workhorses in a jewelry wardrobe! Me2Me, love the lunch time specials! I am so glad they've picked up the pace on having more Ripka LTS! Dallas-Dame and Oneanddone, congrats on very beautiful watches. It is such an artistic and statement piece.

ghb, so sorry about your fall. That is the pits. It is so icy here, and I've taken a couple of falls this week (I walk several miles a day with my dogs). I'm grateful I only ended up bruised (so far), and hoping the weather improves SOON! The pearl button earrings are a great classic. Enjoy!

Littleone2, I can tell that you are the essence of "Minnesota Nice!" Wink Thanks so much for the kind invitation, that would be so fun if we ever get out there again. How far away are you from Wayzata? That's DH's hometown.

I hear you on the versatility of the Pearl wardrobe TSV. Am still very excited about that one and that is saying something! ITA that the 36" necklaces are the best. I believe there is a 5 E/P day coming up in June, so maybe that can work out for the station necklace and pave Sapphire/DMQ necklace...

Thanks for posting, your invite made my day! Thank-you~Peach

Valued Contributor

On 3/21/2014 LuckyPeach said:
On 3/21/2014 Dallas-Dame said:

Is anyone getting the TSV watch? Which color? ~Peach

I ordered both black and brown. I believe these watches will be stunning in person as the gradation/saturation of color appear to be difficult to capture on camera. Will leave a review once I've had the opportunity to see/wear them.

Hi Dallas-Dame! I agree that your two color choices of the TSV watches will be stunning in person and thanks in advance for the review after you receive them! Hope all is well. Thanks~Peach

Thank you for your good wishes, Peach. I was sitting in an airport waiting for my flight home when I composed my post of yesterday. In reading it today, it seemed a bit terse and I apologize for not wishing you a speedy recovery with your respiratory condition. May it lift quickly and completely!!

Valued Contributor

On 3/22/2014 Dallas-Dame said:
On 3/21/2014 Dallas-Dame said:

Is anyone getting the TSV watch? Which color? ~Peach

I ordered both black and brown. I believe these watches will be stunning in person as the gradation/saturation of color appear to be difficult to capture on camera. Will leave a review once I've had the opportunity to see/wear them.

Hi Dallas-Dame! I agree that your two color choices of the TSV watches will be stunning in person and thanks in advance for the review after you receive them! Hope all is well. Thanks~Peach

Thank you for your good wishes, Peach. I was sitting in an airport waiting for my flight home when I composed my post of yesterday. In reading it today, it seemed a bit terse and I apologize for not wishing you a speedy recovery with your respiratory condition. May it lift quickly and completely!!

Dallas-Dame! No way were you terse...thanks for the good wishes. If you scan through this thread, you will find a couple of posts which fit that bill. However, all opinions are welcome. Hope your flight went well. With that missing plane, I think many of us flyers are on edge. Take care and enjoy the watches. ~Peach

Valued Contributor

Okay, okay, I caved on J271799, the pave black Spinel and multi-gemstone cabochon cuff. Hope it is everything it looks to be! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} ~Peach

Respected Contributor

Usually I can find something, and there are a few beautiful pieces like the GG bracelet and earrings, but frankly, I cannot afford these high prices. I'll just revist my well-loved JR pieces and be happy and thankful for what I've got!

Frequent Contributor

LuckyPeach, Thank you for your kind words. The black spinel and multi-gemstone cuff really "rocks". It is gorgeous and a perfect way to update an outfit and jewelry wardrobe (and an heirloom piece). Please do be sure to review it. A June easy pay day will fit in perfect for me. My current easy pays are done in April. Unfortunately, Wayzata is about 237 miles from where I am, and I'm a timid driver. I'm in the northern corner of the state on Lake Vermilion (Tower). It would be so much fun to have lunch if it works out that you do get into northern Minnesota at any point!