Valued Contributor

Re: Let's Discuss: Judith Ripka March 2014 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

On 3/21/2014 GoodStuff said:

I'm interested to see how many people will be willing to pay these prices for sterling, diamonique, and crystals.

Hello GoodStuff, about a half hour ago JR and Jill said about 5,000 of the TSV watches had been sold. People buy for the artistic design content and the joy of wearing a piece of art, not just the components. Best wishes~Peach

Valued Contributor

Re: Let's Discuss: Judith Ripka March 2014 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

On 3/21/2014 Dallas-Dame said:
On 3/21/2014 LuckyPeach said:

Is anyone getting the TSV watch? Which color? ~Peach

I ordered both black and brown. I believe these watches will be stunning in person as the gradation/saturation of color appear to be difficult to capture on camera. Will leave a review once I've had the opportunity to see/wear them.

Hi Dallas-Dame! I agree that your two color choices of the TSV watches will be stunning in person and thanks in advance for the review after you receive them! Hope all is well. Thanks~Peach

Valued Contributor

On 3/21/2014 Me2Me said:

Hi Lucky Peach!

I'm sorry to hear that you still have the lung bug! I was hearing some wheezing in my lungs a few weeks ago. My DH picked up some Mucinex for me, I used it day and night and it went away. Also, I usually take 2 cloves of garlic daily when I am sick. If you do this make sure you peel the garlic skins and cut those sharp end pieces. I then swallow them down....garlic is a natural antibiotic.....works great!

I haven't purchased anything today. There are a lot of pieces I love, but they are not in my budget. I was able to pick up a couple of LTS this week. I am currently awaiting the pave tanzanite heart enhancer and the mabe/dmq stud earrings. I have wanted those earrings since the first day I saw them. I was so happy to see they were a LTS this week!

Enjoy your Evil Eyes and Buddha! You were smart to take those on your trip. I'm glad your trip was a safe and happy one! Take care!

Hi there, {{Me2Me}}! How's everything going for you? I'm awaiting those same two LTSs...and ITA that seeing them was a thrill! Both seem like great designs to add to our JR collections.

Thanks so much for taking the time to add your advice. I'm going to get fresh garlic at the store after I catch up with this thread. I wish Mucinex would work for me, but unfortunately already I'm at flood-stage, the stuff keeps coming and won't stop, so awful.
Am worried that this may be a third immune illness--seems like thyroid and adrenals would be enough.

Yes, love the Buddha and Evil Eye, thanks about the trip. I figure that no matter what your beliefs are, a little something extra won't hurt. Take care~Peach

Valued Contributor

One and Done, hello...this thing wouldn't copy your post. CONGRATS ON THE PURPLE TSV!

Agree that it'll look great on you! Hope you are OK. Take care~Peach

Trusted Contributor

On 3/21/2014 LuckyPeach said:

One and Done, hello...this thing wouldn't copy your post. CONGRATS ON THE PURPLE TSV!

Agree that it'll look great on you! Hope you are OK. Take care~Peach

Thanks Peach!!! Doing great!!! I will get a LOT of wear on the purple watch!!

I hope you are doing great too!! Smile

Honored Contributor

Peachie ~ Oh crud....not still! Get some rest, gal and soak up some the Cali sun. I hope you feel better soon!

~ Mick Smiley Happy

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Super Contributor

I ordered the 18"" country link necklace for my DD. She's a great daughter & an inspiration to me also. I had given her the bracelet for her birthday last fall.

Honored Contributor

So far, I haven't seen anything of interest and so there's nothing I'm planning to get.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I got the 18 inch sterling black faux leather cord and waiting for tomorrows shows .

Valued Contributor

On 3/21/2014 MickD said:

Peachie ~ Oh crud....not still! Get some rest, gal and soak up some the Cali sun. I hope you feel better soon!

~ Mick Smiley Happy

Mick, yeah, so tiresome and boring, the pneumonia thing. How's your situation going we talked about? Thanks and you take care, please! ~Peach