Valued Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka March 2015 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

On 3/14/2015 culebra said:

All I purchased was the TSV in Amethyst on Auto Delivery. I had purchased on 5 EZ pays the clearance Sterling Verona bracelet. That was enough. I get tired of too many EZ pays.

Culebra, congrats on the Amy TSV A/D and Verona bracelet. I love E/Ps and hate them at the same time... ~Peach

Frequent Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka March 2015 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

Peach....I did not get the TSV ....they were nice, but I have a lot of bracelets that I should be wearing more often. Ditto for the GG necklace.....I have several beautiful JR necklaces that I need to wear more.....I did get the wrap around watch in the camel....I have wanted a brown strap for awhile. Just watching tonight's show now and might get the J 323100 crossover double hoops in silver....good fun basic that I would use a lot. What damage have you done?
Valued Contributor

On 3/14/2015 ghb said: Peach....I did not get the TSV ....they were nice, but I have a lot of bracelets that I should be wearing more often. Ditto for the GG necklace.....I have several beautiful JR necklaces that I need to wear more.....I did get the wrap around watch in the camel....I have wanted a brown strap for awhile. Just watching tonight's show now and might get the J 323100 crossover double hoops in silver....good fun basic that I would use a lot. What damage have you done?

ghb, I envy your self control! I agree about wearing unworn pieces more often! Congrats on that wrap around watch in camel--so high-end classic!

How did you decide on the double crossover hoops? Were those on Event Pricing?

I got both TSVs on A/D, double Mabe pearl ring, Love cuff....so bad, I know! Take care~Peach

Valued Contributor

On 3/15/2015 persiflage said:
On 3/14/2015 LuckyPeach said:
On 3/13/2015 persiflage said:

Hi Lucky Peach,

I ordered the tsv in both colors (auto del. I will love having 6 of these bangles). Today I received the London blue topaz bangle and just love it. The stones are deeply colored and perfectly matched, the carving is beautiful. I ordered the average size and the fit is fine (my wrist is slightly over 6") with nice movement. I found it to be the same size as the love knot cuff in average and just slightly larger than the pia cuff in average.

Enjoy the rest of the shows!!

Persiflage (I have to look that one up)~Very, very excited to read your review, thanks! Your details make me even more OK with getting both choices on A/D. I'll have the March all review thread up (finally) in the next couple of days and hope you'll contribute. Glad to hear the gems are excellent!!! Thanks again~Peach

Lucky Peach,

I hope you like yours when they arrive. The stones in the Blue Topaz are dark and I hope that won't disappoint, you get that blast of color when you move and the light travels through the stone. The Amethyst stones are a tender color. I admired the 18k bangles that were in Judith's couture line but I don't look that great in yellow metals. The silver selections I found had golden accents and didn't have the same look, I wanted all silver or white gold. Wow! was I happy to see the TSV email. I have loved bangles since early childhood when my sisters and I got them in our Christmas stocking, the sound of "clattering" bracelets makes me think of a very pleasant past. These will be every day wear for me.

I really don't post often but always enjoy reading your threads.

Persiflage, thanks first for putting up your reviews on the product page for the TSV bangles and "evening" things out. Sometimes I wonder if there are those who write a scathing review just to kill a product. I plan from now on doing both product page reviews as well as the monthly JR board review thread.

I think we all are our harshest critics when it comes to most things... I missed that TSV email! Probably my box was full again...but have to agree about the bangle TSV. So fun! And thanks for sharing your wonderful childhood Christmas story. It does seem to be even more precious when we get to relive these special things as an adult.

Thanks also for the kind words. They mean a lot! ~Peach

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/13/2015 ibb38 said:
On 3/12/2015 ibb38 said:
On 3/12/2015 TeachRsPet said: I'm open to something as I haven't bought any Ripka for some time. I'm a bangle girl but it's a no for me as I have the original auto delivery ones with a purple when they were $99 (sigh) and another blue topaz bangle from years ago with 3 large stones.

Same here for me too- I bought the 'live' cuff. Nice sale, it's $99!! I couldn't decide between 'live' and 'laugh' - but I figured 'live' encompasses laughing more each day.

The item # is J293935. I changed my choice to 'laugh' after seeing the video, the word 'live' seemed to get a little lost on the models wrists. And laughter is the best medicine after all! Smile

Ibb38, {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} I don't think you can miss with any of them. Glad you picked your fave! ~Peach

Thanks.- I was stunned, it actually went back up to $225!! I thought it would be at a clearance price after the event price. My 'laugh' cuff shipped, can't wait to receive it!

Super Contributor

Nothing, especially if she's going to try to keep selling fake quartz for $900+. I can't believe anyone with any sense would ... oh, never mind.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/12/2015 Sammycat1 said:
On 3/12/2015 LuckyPeach said:

Peach, DH went to the area as you instructed and thinks he found the correct page. Does the person in question's first name begin with "L"?

Sammycat, yes, he found it...great! See what I mean about the TMI with personal info? Am going to edit now. Thanks for getting back to me! Take care~Peach

DH says to thank you. He's all tingly now reading about the tech stuff. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Sammycat, oh that's so cool. Now your DH can follow in future just by name. This makes my DH happy knowing someone out there notices. He's spent the best part of the past decade toiling away on this in his lab. The accurate portable invention is valuable given the methane leaks (did you hear about the methane blow holes in Siberia?) popping up due to global warming as well as industrial uses.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled Judith Ripka discussions...did you go for any of the event pricing designs? ~Peach

Peach, I had the live cuff already (to me it incorporates the love and laugh versions), so I just stuck with my one purchase, the golden beryl cuff. It's in New Jersey somewhere in the postal system -- almost in my paws.

Occasional Contributor

HI Peachy, I hope all is well with you. I am on waitlist for the sunstone ring, it looks pretty and I hope I get it. I also ordered the 6 heart ring in rose gold and my daughter got me the live cuff in gold for my birthday.(3/17) I also cannot believe the price went up to $244.00 if I knew that I would have ordered the laugh also. Stingray (remember me)

Honored Contributor

mine just arrived and i am so glad i ordered BOTH sets of the TSV......both the amethysts and the blue topaz stones are beautifully deep in color, the silver work is beautiful, the bangles are weighty, they fit perfectly in my regular size medium, and the safety catch and closure is very well done. very glad i took the chance on these, even though i didnt really want to buy anything with diamonique. the diamonique is very understated. they look good and feel good.

now i have to check out a few more silver pieces with and without real gemstones and wait for them to go down in price.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/16/2015 Sammycat1 said:
On 3/12/2015 LuckyPeach said:

Peach, DH went to the area as you instructed and thinks he found the correct page. Does the person in question's first name begin with "L"?

Sammycat, yes, he found it...great! See what I mean about the TMI with personal info? Am going to edit now. Thanks for getting back to me! Take care~Peach

DH says to thank you. He's all tingly now reading about the tech stuff. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Sammycat, oh that's so cool. Now your DH can follow in future just by name. This makes my DH happy knowing someone out there notices. He's spent the best part of the past decade toiling away on this in his lab. The accurate portable invention is valuable given the methane leaks (did you hear about the methane blow holes in Siberia?) popping up due to global warming as well as industrial uses.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled Judith Ripka discussions...did you go for any of the event pricing designs? ~Peach

Peach, I had the live cuff already (to me it incorporates the love and laugh versions), so I just stuck with my one purchase, the golden beryl cuff. It's in New Jersey somewhere in the postal system -- almost in my paws.

That's exactly why I picked 'live' initially, but then changed it to 'laugh'. I'm wearing it now, it a great cuff! The width, size, dimensions- great weight too. With just a sprinkling of dmq, it's a winner!