Valued Contributor

Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka March 2015 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

Today is raining E/Ps just in time for JR's visit! I was such a bad Ripkanista already, lol! And thought I'd start a day early just to catch up and see what everyone is thinking about and getting...

Here's the show time lowdown: Friday Midnight-2AM, Eastern Standard Time (Thursday 9-11PM Pacific Standard Time); 3-6AM EST (Midnight Friday -3AM PST); 10AM-Noon EST (7-9AM PST); 2-3PM EST (11AM-Noon PST). Saturday: 4-6AM EST (1-3AM PST); 8-10PM EST (5-7PM PST).

What are everyone's thoughts on the bracelet TSV? Getting...or not? Did you raid your JR wishlist for E/P day?

Hope everyone is well and coping with the tough Winter for most of the country. Can never even say the word "Winter" for SoCal because weather in the 50s is never cold in my book! Back in Chicago when it would hit the 50s, that's when guys brought out the rag tops (convertible cars) and went shirtless, lol!

Please share what's up with you and JR, or just what is going on in your neck of the woods. Miss everyone~Peach

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka March 2015 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

So glad to see your regular post up, Peach. It's nay on the bangles for me but looking forward to other possible purchases.
Super Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka March 2015 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

Good to see your post Lucky Peach... it starts on Thursday at midnight, right? In about 30 mintues!

EST

moongirl

Honored Contributor

Gold clad chaceldony cuff is coming home to mama!!!! Oh...... J322468
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

i gave up my longstanding rule of no diamonique ripka and bought BOTH of the auto delivery bangle sets. love bangles and these looked quite nice. i will probably end up gifting the earrings that will come later on.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

Nice to see your name, Peach! I ordered both sets of the TSV bangles, hoping that the small is small enough. I also love the onyx and green chalcedony cuffs.
Super Contributor

Hi LuckyPeach, I'm very happy to see your posting! I ordered the tsv. I love the look of the bangle but can't wear a slip on one due to my large hands...so I'm thrilled that these open up. I also ordered the turquoise lock enhancer on the e/p. NOt sure what else. Hopefully nothing much. I need to catch up on my easy pays.

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing. She's also a vendor on TSC in Canada. I think she's cringeworthy.
Super Contributor

Looking forward to the shows today. I ordered J317224 earrings the other day. I just love earrings and I was itching to buy something earlier in the week!

Valued Contributor

I ordered so many things, I can't even remember! All on clearance...now was the time. No TSV for me, tiny wrist and bangles sliding up and down my arm drive me crazy! For those who got it, they are stunning so enjoy! Happy shopping today and Saturday. Fingers crossed for an OTO or two.