Frequent Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka March 2015 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

Peach....I just received the wrap watch J-286568 in the brown/camel shade. The strap is a luggage tan/British tan color. The watch is nice...the strap in brown does not look cheap (as stated by some other people on the item review page). However, my wrist is 6 5/8" and I have the strap buckled at the next to the last hole on the end....and it just barely seems long enough to fit without being tight. SO, those of you that have a larger wrist, you may not be happy...it may be too short. I am wearing it right now, and seriously considering the black one. Usually, if I put something on to wear immediately, it's a keeper. And, if I want other colors, I know I'll wear it to death. P.S. Have you gotten your goodies yet? I can't wait to hear about the TSV bracelets!

Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka March 2015 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

On 3/12/2015 LuckyPeach said:
On 3/11/2015 oceanviewTL said: Nice to see your name, Peach! I ordered both sets of the TSV bangles, hoping that the small is small enough. I also love the onyx and green chalcedony cuffs.

OceanviewTL, how's it going? Glad to see your reply... How small is your wrist? ITA on the Onyx and Green Chalcedony cuffs--excellent! Do you also have a small hand? My hand is average in size with a 5 1/2" wrist so I am lucky in being able to wear more sizes. My rule is that it is OK as long as it cannot fall off of my hand. I don't mind spinning because I'm always playing with the cuffs and bangles anyway. Take care~Peach

Hi, Peach - both my hand and wrist are really small, so much so that the small size round bangles fall right off. Having learned that, I just don't buy them. The same thing goes with the watches with "one size fits all" straps.

Judith's small cuffs usually spin, but I ignore that and sometimes squeeze them a bit (not always smart, as I broke "the cuff" that way). The TSV's both arrived yesterday, and they don't spin on their own - hooray! Absolutely beautiful, both of them!! Enjoy yours, Peach, and everyone who ordered.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/19/2015 ghb said:

Peach....I just received the wrap watch J-286568 in the brown/camel shade. The strap is a luggage tan/British tan color. The watch is nice...the strap in brown does not look cheap (as stated by some other people on the item review page). However, my wrist is 6 5/8" and I have the strap buckled at the next to the last hole on the end....and it just barely seems long enough to fit without being tight. SO, those of you that have a larger wrist, you may not be happy...it may be too short. I am wearing it right now, and seriously considering the black one. Usually, if I put something on to wear immediately, it's a keeper. And, if I want other colors, I know I'll wear it to death. P.S. Have you gotten your goodies yet? I can't wait to hear about the TSV bracelets!

I asked questions about the length of wrap watch by the item- and I sense it'll be a snug fit on my 'just under' 7" wrist. . As it is I prefer a wrap watch to fit on the loose side- Isaac's wrap watch (slightly longer) is great in this regard. Judith's is a beauty, enjoy it! I wish she made a choice of lengths.

Frequent Contributor

Ibb38.....thanks for the info on Isaac's watch....I'll be sure to check it out. I agree with you about having a choice of lengths. Although I have what is deemed as an average wrist, I always order Judith's bracelets in size large as I like things loose. I measured the length of the watch strap from end to end, and it measures 15 7/8" . The first hole is 1" from the end of the strap, and the last hole is 3 3/4" from the end of. The strap. I hope that helps.
Frequent Contributor

Ibb38.....thanks for the info on Isaac's watch....I'll be sure to check it out. I agree with you about having a choice of lengths. Although I have what is deemed as an average wrist, I always order Judith's bracelets in size large as I like things loose. I measured the length of the watch and strap from end to end, and it measures 15 7/8" . The first hole is 1" from the end of the strap, and the last hole is 3 3/4" from the end of. The strap. I hope that helps.
Super Contributor

On 3/14/2015 LuckyPeach said:
On 3/13/2015 jewelfool said:
On 3/12/2015 LuckyPeach said:
On 3/12/2015 jewelfool said:

Looking forward to the shows today. I ordered J317224 earrings the other day. I just love earrings and I was itching to buy something earlier in the week!

JewelFool, nice choice! Very cute and classic!! I love forward-facing hoops...especially JR's. Has anything else tickled your fancy? Take care~Peach

YES!! I ordered the turquoise gold clad front facing earrings J323106, the enhancer, and the gold clad bangle J318018....BAD GIRL...I'm never going to be able to retire! Thank you Peach!

Hey JewelFool, am loving the look of Turquoise with clad. So gorgeous and irresistible. Cannot wait for your reviews. We are such bad, bad girls, lol! ~Peach

The turquoise earrings and enhancer are keepers. The diamonique front facing earrings had to go back. Although small in size compared to most, they were very heavy and if I can't work in them, I don't keep them. I gave them a great review when I first got them, but only made 1/2 day at work with them on.

Frequent Contributor

In a perfect world I'd be getting that emerald bracelet. But my budget won't allow it ( champagne taste beer budget ). I did get the gemstone huggie earrings I was interested in though Smiley Happy.