Highlighted
QVC Community

Re: Let's Chat about Turquoise!

@turnwood wrote:

Hello Peyton,

Talking about the large turq, diamond , and yellow gold ring now.  How is the stone held securely in the setting?  Would it be sensitive to being tapped while wearing?

Thank you and enjoy your shows,

Susan

@turnwood

Hello Turnwood,  That ring is spectacular and very well made.   The turquoise is held in securily by the 14k and will not be sensitive to tapping.   You should be able to wear this for many years with no problem.   Turquoise is very strong and durable.   I hope this helps.   Thanks for writing  to me.   Take care, Peyton

QVC Community

@Numbers wrote:

HOW DID I MISS THIS? I LOVE TURQUOISE-I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME TURQUOISE, LAPIS AND STAINLESS STEEL! HAVE TO GO TO MY SETUP AND MAKE SURE I DON'T MISS ANOTHER PRESENTATION

@Numbers

Hi Numbers, I hope you were able to see part of the show.   We had Sleeping Beauty and Kinman Turquoise in silver, 14k, and also one bracelet in Bronze.   These two shows were our first since August.   I hope we can find more rough stones and be able to bring more in the future.  Thanks, Peyton

QVC Community

Thank you all very much for writing in and all the kind words and great questions.   I will definitely be doing this again.  Let me know if you enjoyed it and how I can be more informative.

Take care, Peyotn