Valued Contributor

Re: Let's Chat about Turquoise!

Did anyone else have issues ordering from your mobile devices during the last few minutes of the show?  

I tried to order the large Kingman ring from both my ipad and phone. The ring was never available to order. I clicked on other items online, all of which said unavaiable to order. The ring was gone by the time I decided to call.  

The glitch seems fixed now!  The ring is gone. Guess I saved some money.  

QVC Community

@Luv_My_Beagle wrote:

Did anyone else have issues ordering from your mobile devices during the last few minutes of the show?  

I tried to order the large Kingman ring from both my ipad and phone. The ring was never available to order. I clicked on other items online, all of which said unavaiable to order. The ring was gone by the time I decided to call.  

The glitch seems fixed now!  The ring is gone. Guess I saved some money.  

@Luv_My_Beagle

Hi, I here there are troubles with Comcast.   That some of the areas are without service.  I hope you aren't one of them.  Thanks, Peyton

Highlighted
QVC Community

Hi, Everyone.  Hope you enjoyed the show.   I am now live and would be happy to answer any of your questions or just say hello.

Thanks, Peyton

QVC Community

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

Looking forward to the show, @Peyton_Kelley!  It will be a pleasure to watch you and Antonella!

@Dallas-Dame I hope you enjoyed the show and found a treasure for yourself.  Thanks, Peyton

QVC Community

@jillmntop wrote:

I absolutely love Kingman turquise jewelry. I hope to see more!!!

Thanks,

Jill

@jillmntop It is such a beautiful stone.   Such a fantastic blue and I love the webbing, it makes each stone unique.  Thanks, Peyton

QVC Community

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Peyton_Kelley Thank you so much for your charm, warmth and expertise! You always do a sensational job in your jewelry shows. I've learned a great deal about diamonds and turquoise from you.  Watching you now with Antonella and Turquoise. 

@Caaareful Shopper Thank you so much for the kind words.    I am so lucky to talk about a passion of mine, gems and diamonds.   Thank you very much for watching.  Best, Peyton

QVC Community

@alemcdor wrote:

Hi Peyton!

Thanks for the live chat! I'm a huge gem geek and turquoise is my favorite! Can you talk about QVC's standards regarding turquoise and treatments such as stabilization and compressed turquoise? 

@alemcdor Hi, hope you enjoyed the show.   I love tuquoise also.    We are very strict as far a stabilazion.   We do accept a small amountif stabilization as long as it does not change the color of the stone or change it in any way.    A part of each shipment is sent to the GIA and they have a minimum acceptable amount they we go by.   I hope that helps.  Thanks, Peyton

I really enjoyed the show.  I was wondering you can make  Sleeping Beauty Doublet earrings.  I think they'd make a fabulous addition to the bracelets and rings you are already offering.

Frequent Visitor

I am concerned bout wearing my turq. daily. How is the durability compared to diamonds? I have a Carolyn Pollack SB turq ring that I love. Can it withsand daily wear??

New Contributor

Thank you Peyton. That is very helpful. I love the the turquoise you bring to QVC. I love that it is not dyed to enhance the color. That's a huge relief to me. I did order the stunning Kingman ring with the large stone. I'm so excited! This is my first Kingman turgquoise ring. Is Kingman turquoise ever greenish or is it always this high blue color?