QVC Community

Hello QVC Jewelry Forum!

I wanted to let all the Turquoise lovers know that I will have two shows on Wednesday. The first show is at 1am ET and the other is 3pm ET. I would love to chat with you after the 3pm show and answer any questions you may have about Turquoise jewelry. So, get your questions ready and I’ll see you after the show!

-Peyton

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Let's Chat about Turquoise!

Thanks for the heads up, looking forward to the shows

Trusted Contributor

Hi Peyton

Just want to let you know how much I enjoy your shows.  I have studied gems for years and loveto read about the legends and lores associated with them.  I always learn something when I watch you.  You and Jane were awesome yesterday afternoon.  It was a really enjoyable show.  I wish I could buy one of everything.  

Looking forward to the turquoise programs.  

QVC Community

@qvcfreak wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, looking forward to the shows

Hello @qvcfreak, it will be fun with Alberti and Antonella.   Please tune in and ask any questions during the Live Chat.  Thanks, Peyton

Highlighted
QVC Community

@IamDoodles wrote:

Hi Peyton

Just want to let you know how much I enjoy your shows.  I have studied gems for years and loveto read about the legends and lores associated with them.  I always learn something when I watch you.  You and Jane were awesome yesterday afternoon.  It was a really enjoyable show.  I wish I could buy one of everything.  

Looking forward to the turquoise programs.  

Hi @IamDoodles, Thanks for the kind words.  Jane is so wonderful and knowledgeable and it sounds like you are as well.   Look forward to chatting with you tomorrow.   This is my first time to do this so please be patient with me.  Best, Peyton

QVC Community

Antonella Peyton.jpg

I wanted to share this photo of Kingman and Sleeping Beauty Turquoise. And, of course, the wonderful Antonella Nester. We are all smiles because we have  two fun hours of Turquoise jewelry coming up at 3pm! Hope you will be joining us!

Valued Contributor

Looking forward to the show, @Peyton_Kelley!  It will be a pleasure to watch you and Antonella!

Occasional Visitor

[ Edited ]

I absolutely love Kingman turquise jewelry. I hope to see more!!!

Thanks,

Jill

Honored Contributor

@Peyton_Kelley Thank you so much for your charm, warmth and expertise! You always do a sensational job in your jewelry shows. I've learned a great deal about diamonds and turquoise from you.  Watching you now with Antonella and Turquoise. 

New Contributor

Hi Peyton!

Thanks for the live chat! I'm a huge gem geek and turquoise is my favorite! Can you talk about QVC's standards regarding turquoise and treatments such as stabilization and compressed turquoise?