New Contributor

Does anyone know what watch Leah was wearing on her show this morning? It was beautiful.. Is it a QVC watch?  It is either silver or stainless steel.

Respected Contributor

I believe another poster answered your question in your other post on the same subject.

Respected Contributor

@ValerieM wrote:

Does anyone know what watch Leah was wearing on her show this morning? It was beautiful.. Is it a QVC watch?  It is either silver or stainless steel.

Cartier. 

Honored Contributor

I always wondered if Cust. Service could answer those questions?  I saw a blouse on a model once and came in here and got an answer.  If we call while the person is on the air, could they ask and the host answer that?  If it's Q's product.....

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I always wondered if Cust. Service could answer those questions?  I saw a blouse on a model once and came in here and got an answer.  If we call while the person is on the air, could they ask and the host answer that?  If it's Q's product.....

Typically, CS never knows the answer to the questions about hosts' or models' clothing.  Way back when I first started watching QVC, many of the hosts would tell the order entry operators (as they called them), what they were wearing so if callers asked, they could answer the question.  Now it seems they don't do that anymore.  Anytime someone on here has said they contacted CS, CS said they didn't know what the host had on.  There was no offer to find out. 

I think with social media, a lot of people just go to the hosts' FB or Instagram and ask although I don't know how many hosts really answer any of the questions.  

Respected Contributor

Most of the hosts are wearing Cartier. They do not wear what they sell to us...

Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@SANNA  The hosts are paid enough and have better taste (for the most part) not to have to wear clothing and jewelry from QVC....unless of course it’s a TSV item. Then you can tell how uncomfortable they are in that outfit. Just not their style.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@SANNA  The hosts are paid enough and have better taste (for the most part) not to have to wear clothing and jewelry from QVC....unless of course it’s a TSV item. Then you can tell how uncomfortable they are in that outfit. Just not their style.

Very true. I actually dress much better than those hosts,but when it comes to Cartier ....I am not paid high enough....I am only a hygienist. I splurge on travels 😁😜😁😜