Regular Contributor

Leah is wearing a metallic nail color today during diamonique show. Does anyone know the color and brand?

Frequent Contributor

I was about to post the same question!  LUV the color.

Honored Contributor

Re: Leah’s nail polish

[ Edited ]

@Purseone 

Leah posted this yesterday on her FB page, asking for suggestions in picking her color.  I'd say the Essie shade won out:  However, Leah didn't include the specific name of the color.  

Looking at Essie's colors online, it looks like "For The Twill Of It" color.

Leah Nail Color.jpg

Valued Contributor

It's very pretty...sort of iridescent.  Leah has such graceful hands and beautiful nails.

Frequent Contributor

I wear Essie polish a lot.  I'll have to check it out.

Honored Contributor

Can't wear anythingexcept clear polish on nails, but what a great pedi color!

Honored Contributor

I noticed her nails this morning when I caught a few minutes of the DMQ show.  It's not a usual "Leah color"; she usually goes for shades of reds and pinks.  I thought it looked great.  Kind of surprised she showed the bottles; she's not wearing gels?

Honored Contributor

Re: Leah’s nail polish

[ Edited ]

For the Twill of it All is a very old Essie color, I have had it for years, like a purpley grey metallic with shades of green and pink in it,  holographic.  OPI made a very similar one called Peace and Love

Valued Contributor
I watched Leah do a Diamonique show and I couldn't focus much on the jewelry because I just loved that polish. Came here because I knew I could count on someone to know what polish that was. I wasn't disappointed!! Found the polish on Ebay and its being delivered today!! I cant wait to put it on!! Oh and I did order a Diamonqiue tennis bracelet!! 🙂