Valued Contributor

Yeah, it appears Lauren G. Adams jewelry is coming back to QVC.  I have several of her pieces I purchased when she was previously on the Q and absolutely LOVE them; really enjoy wearing them.  They are beautiful, very well made and I think reasonably priced for the quality you receive.  I was SOOOO excited to see several LGA pieces in new arrivals this morning!

Esteemed Contributor

I saw them on the website, too.  Nice to see her line back.  I have some items that I bought years ago and they have held up very well.

Frequent Contributor

I was just going to post about this!  I too have several pieces from waaaay back ont he Q and I love them.  Glad to see this and can't wait to see them presented!

viewer 45

Valued Contributor

I can not believe how high of a price most of her pieces on QVC are.  I own a yellow clover necklace and yellow piece sign necklace from her previous QVC appearances.  I think I will pass on these new ones at that high of a price.

Trusted Contributor

@just wonder

Thanks for the update.

I have this bangle from 2009 and I love it.  I have it in ivory, not the pink. When I bought it the price was $57.78.  It is very substantial.   I wear it with some of my Ripka pieces and it looks great.

It was J47299.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~