Respected Contributor

Re: Last show/8pm; Are we ready to chat?

There's nothing wrong with pink sapphire, you know. That is a beautiful cuffie, too.

Good luck choosing, BGDC.

Super Contributor

I can't believe I'm buying another watch! I haven't even finished setting spring ahead on my other Ripka watches yet!

Occasional Contributor

On 3/14/2015 kaplan206 said:
On 3/14/2015 Anniemich said:

Hi Ladies!

Just popped in to see the first hour of the show... then off to watch a movie. Hope everyone is well. :-)

Yo, Anniemich! What has caught your eye and CCs?

Hi Kappy,

So far I wasn't too bad... which is hard to believe! I only got the new 3 oval link earrings in SS at event price, what I call the '3 snake-head' heart ring (lol) - I finally realized I really like the look of it - and was knocked out by the event price on the LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH cuffs! Unbelievable at $99. I got a SS Laugh but am trying hard not to get the Love one too. I am sure you have gotten some gorgeous new pieces that I'll have to see at a Wegman's chat and chew soon. :-)

Trusted Contributor

Hey BGDC, my baby boy said the same thing, Mufaasha, when he saw the watch.mi may just get the Leo for his sake ( that's my justification !!!)
Super Contributor

It's done, my friends.

This gal has gone PINK. Suzytoo has dazzled me with this once before, so I say YES. Now, what about the green? LOL.

Super Contributor

On 3/14/2015 BGDC said:

I can't believe I'm buying another watch! I haven't even finished setting spring ahead on my other Ripka watches yet!

Which one?
Trusted Contributor

Kappy, I got the clad SB cuff, the skinny cobblestone, have the seafoam chalcedony on chq hold and got a second Emerald cuff ( have always wanted a second and the price was good today). I am done I think for a loooong time.
Super Contributor

Hi Ladies!

Just popped in to see the first hour of the show... then off to watch a movie. Hope everyone is well. :-)

Yo, Anniemich! What has caught your eye and CCs?

Hi Kappy,

So far I wasn't too bad... which is hard to believe! I only got the new 3 oval link earrings in SS at event price, what I call the '3 snake-head' heart ring (lol) - I finally realized I really like the look of it - and was knocked out by the event price on the LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH cuffs! Unbelievable at $99. I got a SS Laugh but am trying hard not to get the Love one too. I am sure you have gotten some gorgeous new pieces that I'll have to see at a Wegman's chat and chew soon. :-)

They're all fabulous and they'll look wonderful on you.
Super Contributor

On 3/14/2015 BGDC said:

It's done, my friends.

This gal has gone PINK. Suzytoo has dazzled me with this once before, so I say YES. Now, what about the green? LOL.

Pink watch? Pink sapphire cuff? Both?
Super Contributor

On 3/14/2015 BGDC said:

Which one?

The pink with the pink cuff. See Kappy - the LBT line bracelet had diamonique, unlike the ones you just bought that have white sapphires.