Super Contributor

Re: Last show/8pm; Are we ready to chat?

On 3/14/2015 BGDC said:

And that's how it looked on the screen Dis. I'm very surprised by that! The narrow one looked great, but the wide looked very cloudy!

The cobblestone won. {#emotions_dlg.tt1} The pinks will have to wait (again) lol. Very happy I got the pin now. Where is it, Jill?

Now I want to see the smokey quartz and citrine ring.

Are you sure?
Super Contributor

On 3/14/2015 kaplan206 said:
On 3/14/2015 BGDC said:

And that's how it looked on the screen Dis. I'm very surprised by that! The narrow one looked great, but the wide looked very cloudy!

<em>The cobblestone won.</em> {#emotions_dlg.tt1} The pinks will have to wait (again) lol. Very happy I got the pin now. Where is it, Jill?

Are you sure?

NO!!!!! LOL!

Respected Contributor

On 3/14/2015 BGDC said:

<em>The cobblestone won.</em> {#emotions_dlg.tt1} The pinks will have to wait (again) lol. Very happy I got the pin now. Where is it, Jill?

Are you sure?

Kappy, you must not confuse her. Judith has shown some seriously lovely items this visit. It is very easy to become flustered.

Regular Contributor

BGDC, YAY cobblestone!! Actually I had purchased the narrow Amy cuff. I couldn't pack it up quick enough. I love my Ripka but that was really bad. Oooooh I also ordered this SB cuff in clad, Kappie also the RQ and white topaz tennis! Glued to the bench
Trusted Contributor

BGDC, disneygal , did you see the skinny cobblestone cuff. Mine looks just like that , very saturated gemstones, full of life. DH is back home. I am going to request uninterrupted Ripka chat time next show onwards. I got the ckad SB cuff last evening and it is just gorgeous. I am running out of adjectives !
Super Contributor

On 3/14/2015 Jersey Born said:
On 3/14/2015 BGDC said:

Are you sure?

Kappy, you must not confuse her. Judith has shown some seriously lovely items this visit. It is very easy to become flustered.

No confusion intended. I just wanted to know if she's set for sure.
Regular Contributor

Anisha, it looks gorgeous!! Can't wait to get it!!
Super Contributor

BGDC, I vote for the beautiful multi-gem. That is a great price, IMO. Let us know how you love it...

Super Contributor

On 3/14/2015 disneygal said: BGDC, YAY cobblestone!! Actually I had purchased the narrow Amy cuff. I couldn't pack it up quick enough. I love my Ripka but that was really bad. Oooooh I also ordered this SB cuff in clad, Kappie also the RQ and white topaz tennis! Glued to the bench
Fortunately the bench is covered to protect us from the elements! I have two of the SB cuffs in silver. Adore them!
Super Contributor

jb - yay or neigh on the estates? Do you think they go with the deco cuff?

Jersey Born - OMG on your clip-on. Holy moley! that is a knockout!