Super Contributor

Re: Last show/8pm; Are we ready to chat?

On 3/14/2015 BGDC said:
On 3/14/2015 darcy3 said:

I totally missed her other shows? What was I thinking? Did anyone see the zodiac watch presented? I am loving that watch. I think I'm going to get it.

They were knockout watches. I almost caved on that, too. What sign are you? I'm Sagittarius, and it was hard to pass on. Very different watch for sure.

Oh the Saggittarius watch was gorgeous with the arrow. Loved it. I'm a Leo and I just loved the black with the diamonique. Did you get yours?

Occasional Contributor

Hi Ladies!

Just popped in to see the first hour of the show... then off to watch a movie. Hope everyone is well. :-)

Super Contributor

Thanks, Kaplan & Anisha. I'm trying to be done shopping but its so hard to resist Judith's beautiful jewelry.

My TSV choice has shipped along with a few other pieces

Super Contributor

On 3/14/2015 BGDC said:

I totally missed her other shows? What was I thinking? Did anyone see the zodiac watch presented? I am loving that watch. I think I'm going to get it.

They were knockout watches. I almost caved on that, too. What sign are you? I'm Sagittarius, and it was hard to pass on. Very different watch for sure.

Oh the Saggittarius watch was gorgeous with the arrow. Loved it. I'm a Leo and I just loved the black with the diamonique. Did you get yours?

The LEO is the best! Reminds me of Mufasa Smiley Happy Didn't order it. Need to see everything tonight first.

Super Contributor

On 3/14/2015 kaplan206 said:
On 3/14/2015 anisha said: Hello Kappy, ladies , quick hello to you all. I am here for a few minutes. Doing airport duty again. Picking up DH tonite. Everything looks so lovely. I am in the BG stadium permanently I think!!! Kappy what treasures are coming your way this visit ?
I think you need to follow BGDC suggestion - send a cab - when Miss Judie's on. Got the TSV in BT, both soft bracelets in RQ & LQ, and I forget what else. Been picking up a lot on super clearance. What have you gotten?
My one brain cell came to life and I remember the I got the multi gem heart soft bracelet, the OTOS Eclipse pearl ring, my second, and the cheap, CHEAP, Mabe pearl bypass ring.
Super Contributor

On 3/14/2015 Anniemich said:

Hi Ladies!

Just popped in to see the first hour of the show... then off to watch a movie. Hope everyone is well. :-)

Yo, Anniemich! What has caught your eye and CCs?
Regular Contributor

Leo is my Zodiac sign but I must pass on a watch. I have so many that I'm always replacing watch batteries.

Super Contributor

On 3/14/2015 anisha said: Hi BGDC, did you decide what you are getting ?

Just joking about MIL, but you are lucky to have such a nice one.

Still don't know and then I got completely rattled when I saw that pink watch with the pink bangle. That combo knocked my pink girl socks off!

I did order new cobblestone, but now might have to switch it and go pink.

Way too many beauties.

Super Contributor

On 3/14/2015 Harolds Wife said:

Leo is my Zodiac sign but I must pass on a watch. I have so many that I'm always replacing watch batteries.

Pop out the stem and save the battery when not being worn. It helps.
Super Contributor

On 3/14/2015 BGDC said:
On 3/14/2015 anisha said: Hi BGDC, did you decide what you are getting ?

Just joking about MIL, but you are lucky to have such a nice one.

Still don't know and then I got completely rattled when I saw that pink watch with the pink bangle. That combo knocked my pink girl socks off!

I did order new cobblestone, but now might have to switch it and go pink.

Way too many beauties.

The pink sapphire is one of my favorite. Just sayin'