Honored Contributor

I just received my beautiful larimar ring from Michael V.  I guess you could call it a honker and I love it. Smiley Happy  Don't you just love it when an item meets your expectations.  Happy dance. lol

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 I've been contemplating the AW one and now I see it's on clearance.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I just received my beautiful larimar ring from Michael V.  I guess you could call it a honker and I love it. Smiley Happy  Don't you just love it when an item meets your expectations.  Happy dance. lol

Congrats,yellow!!! Wear it in great health. Love that color! I am dancing with you,sweet lady.

Super Contributor

Lucky you!  I find that Larimar can be tricky, since each 'stone' is different.  I've gotten some real lookers, and some real duds, so I'm glad you got something that thrills you!  

The bigger stones are better, since they have more real estate for color variations.  I've gotten some small stones that look like turquoise because they don't have any markings.

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful! I've always wanted a Larimar ring.

Respected Contributor

Re: Larimar Ring

[ Edited ]

@Calgal2too that's so true.  That same ring on Carolyn Pollacks sight looks totally different and much prettier. Also pricier at @ $245. With my luck, I'd get an icky one.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

@Calgal2too wrote:

Lucky you!  I find that Larimar can be tricky, since each 'stone' is different.  I've gotten some real lookers, and some real duds, so I'm glad you got something that thrills you!  

The bigger stones are better, since they have more real estate for color variations.  I've gotten some small stones that look like turquoise because they don't have any markings.

Hi Trevoli, I know what you mean, I was nervous waiting for it.  The one that was presented was nice but nothing I would like.  As you said they are all different.  I was really relieved when I opened the box.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Congrats,yellow!!! Wear it in great health. Love that color! I am dancing with you,sweet lady.

Thank you Sanna.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Good on ya, Yellow!  I LOVE the colors in Larimer, but have been afraid to buy for the same reasons that others have posted here.  Enjoy that beautiful ring--maybe I should take the plunge, too!

Trusted Contributor

A while back, I purchased a larimar ring from Michael V. and the gemstone was too greenish.  I have a larimar pendant my DH purchased for me on a Caribbean vacation and it's almost impossible to match the color, it's very blue, no green at all, lol.  I was sad about the Michael V. ring because I loved the setting.

Then, I recently purchased the Carolyn Pollack larimar ring and the color was a match but I decided the setting was just plain fugly on my finger, LOL.  So, back it went.  The search continues....  Smiley Wink