Trusted Contributor

Lambert 24kt Gold is back!!!!

I was flipping channels and went to Evine only to discover that Lambert is back with his 24kt gold jewelry. Many years ago I bought a gorgeous flower design pendant  and three gold beads that I wear daily now that represent myself and my twin children. Tonight I bought the "once only", a chain bracelet with three charms. I hope the bracelet s as beautiful as my other pieces. They also had bangle bracelets that were stunning but pricey at over $2000. and not in my budget.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lambert 24kt Gold is back!!!!

[ Edited ]

...bought signature earrings years ago from Lambert with phoenix design, stunning. 

Trusted Contributor

It's just nice to know that you can fine 22 and 24kt gold pieces now and then. My flower and turquoise pendant is incredibly beautiful and the 24kt gold sparkles and shimmers like no other.

Honored Contributor

@gigy wrote:

I was flipping channels and went to Evine only to discover that Lambert is back with his 24kt gold jewelry. Many years ago I bought a gorgeous flower design pendant  and three gold beads that I wear daily now that represent myself and my twin children. Tonight I bought the "once only", a chain bracelet with three charms. I hope the bracelet s as beautiful as my other pieces. They also had bangle bracelets that were stunning but pricey at over $2000. and not in my budget.

I have noticed more gold shows on Evine.  Lovely jewelry.

Respected Contributor

I just can't find myself liking it.  Guess the gold color doesn't really appeal to me.

But, if one does, it's nice to have some place to get it.  I've really only seen it on Indian women.

It is fascinating to see it.  Hope they keep showing it.

Hyacinth