Respected Contributor

Re: Ladies, please talk me out of buying this

Its really pretty go for it!

Honored Contributor

@amyb wrote:

@SeaMaiden PS, I just realized, for all I know Bellezza IS real gold and not plated! I just assumed due to the name...I'm not familiar with that line, though I've heard of it.

@amyb  It is plated over bronze

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have so much jewelry, rarely wearing any of it anymore, but every once in awhile, I'm still tempted and hit the buy button. I haven't had regrets.

I guess I'm still like the Crow who wants to gather shiny things :-). Sometimes I just pull out the jewelry box and reminisce about each item. They all have stories to tell. 

So, these individual treasures have meaning for us. They often fill more than a desire. Something from the past, something we'd like to visit. Or, maybe we just want to look fantastic. 

I see this 200-Lira coin taking you on mental escapades, while looking lovely wearing it. You just have to weigh your fun meter to decide whether it's worth that 'buy' button. I can't talk you out of it. I like it!

edited spelling

Honored Contributor

not for me.

if I did like it I'd be afraid somebody would jerk it off my neck and hock the coin.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If I got the right information the coin is worth 0.000577 in a US dollar.

But I really like it.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

No, not talking you out of anything. I have a gold Bellezza basket weave ring, which is very nice. I got it last year during a sale, but I don't think that it's available anymore. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@amyb wrote:

@SeaMaiden PS, I just realized, for all I knowBellezzaa IS real gold and not plated! I just assumed due to the name...I'm not familiar with that line, though I've heard of it.

@amyb  It is plated over bronze

SeaMaidenn Yes, plated over bronze. The coin may have imperfections, as it is a previously circulated coin. That adds to the charm for me, wondering how many hands it passed through.

Argh, edited -- can't spell anything today. 

Honored Contributor

There' no hope. You've already laid eyes on it so you might as well buy it. I'm no help...lol! icon_twisted devil.gif

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you honestly want to be talked out of it, here goes: the paper clip strand (which is mercifully getting past its prime) makes an otherwise nice piece of jewelry look dated and trendy at the same time. But if it makes your heart sing, go for it.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden @amyb@TheMemphisVette

For 30% off the original price, I think that this piece is totally worth it if you do not have a coin pendant, or chains similar to the other two, that could

be layered like amyb said.

Also it is worth it if you can wear the three necklaces separately, like The Memphis Vette said.

At today's prices, you could not get a single 14 k. chain

for $100.00, like years ago.

Less than $70.00, I think is a good price for three fashion

necklaces.

I would probably be tempted if I did not have several 14 k. gold coin pendants and many 14 k. chains of different lengths.

If you do decide to purchase, enjoy and wear it in good health.