Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Ladies, please talk me out of buying this

Go for it!

If you do not buy it you will wonder why you didn't.

Hey, you can always send it back BUT you will know then whether you really like it, otherwise you may still be wondering.

Heck, as you get other, why deny yourself? It is you $ and enjoy it while you can.

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden Definitely a yes from me ... enjoy.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden   Decide whether you think the layered look in necklaces/bracelets will last long enough to justify the expense. 

I personally feel that this "look"/trend has been around for years and now that women are beginning to go out, attend parties, etc., the pendulum will swing back towards bigger jewelry like statement necklaces, large cuff bracelets instead of several small chain ones, etc. 

If you do purchase this beautiful piece, wear it well and enjoy it.

Honored Contributor

Personally, I would not buy any jewelry made of bronze.  It won't be worth anything at all in the future even with the gold coating if you tried to sell it.

However, if you think of it as fashion jewelry and nothing more, then go for it.  Some fashion jewelry sells for that much.  

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

I didn't read all the comments, but this looks gorgeous.  The price looks great, too.  Did you get it?  I hope so.  I think it's stunning and the price seems really good, too.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I think it is a very good deal--you get 3 chains, a pendant and that awesome clasp that looks like you can remove the chains---and that you can use for other chains plus putting other pendants on the chains-----and for 30% off---I say go for it and report back!!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden Did you decide to buy? It is very pretty.

I have so much gold jewelry that I just cannot buy more. I love the layered look, so I purchased a couple of the magnetic clasps pictured from JTV (one in yellow and one in white). I love these as I can wear my chains layered but they don't tangle with each other or in my long hair. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus @Foxxee @AngelPuppy1 @wagirl @FlyersGirl  And all  who shared to this thread...

I ordered  the necklace this morning. 🥰I know I do not NEED IT... but with 30% off and a rebate of 9% from TopCashBack...I figured I would just keep thinking about it unless I gave it a chance.  It came to $82  total after coupon and with shipping and handling and tax added.

I am not buying it for the resale value as I know it is basically costume jewelry ...but, I just like it for what it is. If I think it is too heavy of I just do not like it, I will return it.

Will  update here once I get it☺️

~SeaMaiden~

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

Glad you ordered it. - and yes, let us know how you like it!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Valued Contributor

meh