Regular Contributor

Re: Ladies, It Is With Great Sadness That I Share With You...

I am so sad and sorry to read this. Indy was a gracious, warm-hearted woman who was willing to share her life's experiences and her wonderful humour. In addition to her love of her family, her very dear husband, and her jewelry, Indy also had a passion for her dogs and I was lucky to have many conversations and emails with her about our dogs. She truly was a wonderful person and she will be missed.

My prayers for Indy and her loved ones.

Super Contributor

PprmtPatty, thank you for sharing this sad news. Indy will indeed be missed by us and by her dear husband, family & friends. I also enjoyed her posts. And it was great to read Sheesh's post that Indy wrote to Judeye.

We are so fortunate to have so many kind & nice posters on our forum. And so many friendships have developed from this forum & the various Ripka events over the years. I hope that we can keep on posting with kindness & fun.

Take care

Contributor

Indy was one of a kind - and a beautiful lady. I never met her in person, but loved reading her posts and communicating with her through Delphi and the QVC Forum. My fondest memory of her posts has to be about having a special address to send her Ripka packages to. Until I started reading the forum, I never knew there were so many other ladies like me who hid their purchases from their husband. We all share a special bond.

It saddens me to know that she passed away so unexpectedly. My heartfelt sympathy is extended to all of you Ripkanistas who knew her, as well as her family. May God bless you all.

Contributor

Thank you for letting us know, PMP. I was so sad to read this. As others have written, I also enjoyed reading Indy's funny, informative posts. Although I never met her or even knew her real name, she seems to have been a special person with a generous nature and led a life well-lived. You never know how you may have touched a stranger's life. Sending heartfelt condolences to her beloved husband and family.

Occasional Contributor

Oh my Smiley Sad I'm so sad to hear this. I've been a follower of the ripkanista forum for many years and remember Indy with fondness. Yes, I remember some of her posts and this truly makes me smile Smiley Happy I will keep her and her loved ones in my prayers. God Bless. Thank you for sharing. We may not know one another in person, but we do manage to touch one another's lives.

Frequent Contributor

Just so sad. My condolences to her family and friends. She really was one of a kind.

Contributor

This is truly sad news. My thoughts are with her family and friends at this time. For those who only knew her on the forum - it is the end of an era. One I truly enjoyed and Indy was central to the life of that community. I has been a while since that time, but our affections for such a wonderful lady never diminished. She will be missed by so many that she touched.
Contributor

PMP thanks for posting this and my condolences to her husband, family and friends. Reading all the remembrances of Indy have put a smile on my face, sounds like such a nice and fun lady, she will be missed.

Rest in peace Indy

Respected Contributor

I did not ""know"" Indy as I haven't posted regularly on any jewelry forums for many years. Am so sorry to read of her passing. She sounds like quite a gal.

Esteemed Contributor

I was so sorry to hear of Indy's sudden passing in Switzerland and know that many of you are feeling a very hard loss.

How wonderful that you were able to share some time together in New York! That was surely a blessing.

As with another poster, I'm a lurker here and want you to know that I have benefited from your discussions on a particular piece here and there, as I have actually made a few purchases of JR based on your discussions and then viewing them.

May God rest Indy's soul and wrap you in his white healing light.

~R