Contributor

Re: Ladies! I have QVC jewlery to sell!

Yes, I just did. My apologies and thank you!
Respected Contributor

I don't believe anyone is "mean", I believe the answer is obvious such as e-bay and/or craigs list, maybe in a newspaper too.  Consignment stores are good too.

Local newspaper works, people generally want to see what they are buying regarding used product so I wouldn't sell unless someone actually looks at the pieces.

Good Luck.

Valued Contributor

Consider donating the jewelry to a charity (a potential tax write-off) or taking the items to a consignment shop.  

Contributor

@Pearly honored! No I'm not toychy. I knew I would get mean & snarky replies from unkind people. I just don't think it is necessary to communicate in such a manner!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@agador wrote:
@My snarky comment was to @624Kachina! I realky don't understand why people sit behind their keyboars and are just downright rude! Easy to type meaness, right?

@agador  Your title strongly suggests you want to sell it here.  If you don't want comments, be careful of your wording.  My comment to you was a statement of fact.  You seem very agitated to be told it's against board standards.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I would see what they are selling for on eBay and probably lIst them there. I have sold some of my Dooneys and figure I pay eBay and pay pal fees of up to 17%. But it's probably better than what you would get at a garage sale. Good luck! 

Respected Contributor

Ouch!  It's like getting your fingers bitten off.

Valued Contributor

You can go to the Delphi forums, there is a Ripka forum and a Bixby forum. People sell there all the time. 

Check out out the prices they are fetching on EBay, Bixby goes high on there. Good luck!

Contributor

I used to enjoy reading posts on the forums, but recently I have decided that this is no longer enjoyable.  There are so many nasty, evil comments that women say to one another just to make someone feel bad.  If you have nothing nice to say, don't post.

Honored Contributor

@a pink lemon wrote:

I used to enjoy reading posts on the forums, but recently I have decided that this is no longer enjoyable.  There are so many nasty, evil comments that women say to one another just to make someone feel bad.  If you have nothing nice to say, don't post.

@a pink lemon

Which post number above was nasty or evil?