Super Contributor

Trying to dress my truth a bit more, although I love sparkle, a big old natural stone feels much more where I am in life. Anybody care to recommend a ring or earrings in this stone...I hear it is very hit and miss concerning the beauty.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Laboradite recommendations.

I have a beautiful pair of earrings my DH bought me a few years ago. They're a hanging style in kind of a square frame around the stones. It's a beautiful stone, it looks lit from within, kind of glows on it's own. He bought them at a little shop somewhere. I don't have any particular recs but just to say mine are really lovely.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

The best thing is to find a place that sells the stone where you can see it in person to make your selection. It varies greatly. I've seen golden/green stones sold on the Q with the same item number as very blue stones. It's not an expensive stone but you don't see the very best ones every day.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Robert Manse on HSN has a beautiful labradorite ring. I've also had good luck with the labradorite from Gem Insider ShopHQ.

Frequent Contributor

I have a beautiful pendant I got from Q's Veronese line a few years back. I ordered 2 and kept the better one with more blue and returned the other. Later I added a bead strand from Gem Insider and they look great together.
Valued Contributor

I ordered and returned 3 different laboradite rings from QVC due to poor stone quality. I recently ordered and kept a Nicky Butler laboradite from HSN. Take a look.

Regular Contributor

I just discovered something very odd - item J268260 is a Vicenza bracelet and there is one just like it on HSN listed under Beleeza except it states it's bronze and QVC's is 18K plated. I have the QVC version and love it but the stones don't have much flash and in watching the HSN video their stones look even duller. I prefer flashes of blue not the dull grayish stones.

Regular Contributor

correction to above post - I meant to say QVC's bracelet is Veronese. Sorry about that.

Super Contributor

thank you all

Honored Contributor

I got a doublet ring here that is actually stunning, but most of it I've seen just looks grey and unappealing. This is one stone best bought in person.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...