Frequent Contributor

I ordered the LTS as it was $102 which I thought was a great price.(Sunday)

However, it is on wait-list. I was wondering if anyone had this necklace and what your thoughts were as I have time to cancel.

Happy and safe Labor Day to you and your families.

Donna

Frequent Contributor

Checking again to see if anyone has the necklace. Thanks

Trusted Contributor
Hi sweet clover, I don't own this necklace but have seen it on another Ripkanista . It is a nice chain and the beads had good color. I hope you can get it off waitlist and decide for yourself. The LTS price was good. Good luck.
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Anisha, your answer was helpful to meSmiley Happy Hopefully I will receive it. Have a great week!

Trusted Contributor

Hi sweet clover. I hope you haven't cancelled your waitlist order. I ordered this the same time as you when it was an LTS. I just recieved it. The pictures do not do it justice. This is a beautiful necklace. The green chalcedony is a vibrant emerald green color and positively glows. Mine were all perfectly round, no blemishes, no white marks just that lovely green color through out. The diamonique is square shaped, set on an angle. It is very different than most of her diamonique pieces. The stones look to be emerald cut. Because of the cut, there is a more subtle shine to the diamonique.

I had ordered her Aventurine drop earrings the week before, also at an LTS price. The diamonique weights are about the same, but when I opened the box for the earrings, I almost needed sunglasses due to the sparkle. Because of that, those earrings, for me, are more dressier and I feel more suited for an evening out.

The necklace, in contrast, can be worn with jeans and a white t-shirt as well as with a nice suit for work. This is the first chalcedony of hers that I have. I see that she has an enhancer that I will definitely have to get. I think you will be very pleased with your necklace.

Frequent Contributor

Vickie, thanks for such a good review. Keeping the necklace on WL now Smiley Happy

I dont remember ever seeing it before on any of JR shows. Cant wait to get it.

Enjoy and wear all your pieces in good health.

Thanks again for letting me know.

Trusted Contributor
On 9/6/2014 sweet clover said:

Vickie, thanks for such a good review. Keeping the necklace on WL now Smiley Happy

I dont remember ever seeing it before on any of JR shows. Cant wait to get it.

Enjoy and wear all your pieces in good health.

Thanks again for letting me know.

I catch most of Judith's shows and have never seen this necklace either. I wonder if it came in other lengths. I hope you will receive it. I've had good luck with LTS waitlist orders. Usually about 85% of my waitlists are fulfilled.