Trusted Contributor
Hi smarty, I had received this as a gift when it first aired but found it to be too heavy and the pearls were really ugly and badly pitted with blemishes. It wasn't worth the asking price then, but with the LTS , I decided to give it a second try and mine came yesterday . The pearls are beautiful and I like wearing it doubled . Waiting for the enhancer to arrive to complete the look. The LTS price was great and I am happy I got a good necklace. On another note did you see the new chalcedony necklace and the price tag !!! It looks a bit like the older chalcedony necklace which you own too and I got at a great clearance price.
Trusted Contributor

I received the necklace yesterday. I agree this necklace is heavy due to the size of the pearls. As to the pearls themselves, it's always a gamble with baroque pearls. Mine are pretty uniform in size and shape. As to luster, it probably could have been better but I am no expert here. I would not have kept this at the regular price, but at the LTS price it's a keeper.

I was able to double the necklace as shown in the video. I do like that look. I also own the matching earrings, ring, and enhancer. While that suite all matches, in terms of color of the Aventurine, it is lighter than the beeds in the pearl necklace.

I also own the former LTS chalcedony beed necklace. So I played around. I clipped together the pearl & adventurine and the chalcedony necklaces and wrapped them around my neck. And added the enhancer. Even though the chalcedony beeds are smaller and darker, it oddly for me, kinda works. This way I have 3 different shades of green. So there are times I would probably where it like this.

I think most times, I will wear the pearl and aventurine necklace by itself. The enhancer is dwarfed by the size of the pearls. And will probably wear the enhancer on just a plain silver necklace of Judith's or a leather cord.