Trusted Contributor

LTS 04-04-17 Barbara Bixby Earrings and Ring

J334191 - Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K Citrine & Garnet Dangle Earrings

for $94.80 or 5EPs of $18.96

Click Here

Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K Citrine & Garnet Dangle Earrings

J327807 - Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K Multi-Gemstone Vine & Gemstone Layered Ring for $265.50 or 5EP's of $53.10.  Right now size 6 only

Click Here

Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K Multi-Gemstone Vine & Gemstone Layered Ring

Trusted Contributor

Re: LTS 04-04-17 Barbara Bixby Earrings and Ring

Thanks for the heads up on this gorgeous BB Earring. I nabbed it. Although I had no idea that LTS may be pre-ordered like this, thanks again.

dee

Honored Contributor

Both now sold out

@vickie25

Trusted Contributor

@software wrote:

Both now sold out

@vickie25

Keep checking as items tend to bounce in and out as people change their mind.  Also, many times, after the LTS window is over, they pop back in stock.  When this happens, and I really want the item, I call CS armed with the LTS price and any EP's that were available (very important to have this information as CS does not) and they have always honored the price for me.

Honored Contributor

What is LTS?

@vickie25

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@software wrote:

What is LTS?

@vickie25

LTS = Lunchtime Special.  Every day from 11am - 4pm ET, QVC has between 15-20 items,  that were already at a clearance price, and then reduces them even further.  But after 4pm, they return to their original clearance price.  Sometimes the savings is only $10, other times, for more expensive jewelry, I have saved $200 or more.

Almost always, after 4pm, customers will change their mind and cancel their order, so the sold out LTS item becomes available again, but at a higher price. Customer service does not have any information on what the LTS prices are for that day after they expire.  So I always make sure I write that down if I am calling them to explain this item sold out before I could order it and now is back in stock at the lower price and I want them to honor the LTS price.  

Trusted Contributor

@deedledeedeedle wrote:

Thanks for the heads up on this gorgeous BB Earring. I nabbed it. Although I had no idea that LTS may be pre-ordered like this, thanks again.

dee

The LTS items are loaded at midnight.  To pull them up, go to the search bar and type, exactly "Lunchtime Special" 

Once they are loaded in the system, you can order them.  Even though it's before 11am when the LTS prices officially start.

Trusted Contributor

@vickie25 wrote:

@deedledeedeedle wrote:

dee

The LTS items are loaded at midnight.  To pull them up, go to the search bar and type, exactly "Lunchtime Special" 

Once they are loaded in the system, you can order them.  Even though it's before 11am when the LTS prices officially start.

I saw these at 4:45 when I was taking my med's - and GAGGED.  They where sold out plus I was broke so I was unable to partake.

I love that ring.

Thanks for the heads up.  Did you make your LTS discovery by accident ?

Respected Contributor

I got one of her mint quartz rings years ago. The mint is now totally clear. Bye-bye mint, the reason I bought it. The reason I would never spend that kind of  money on her mint quartz again.