Trusted Contributor

On LRs site I saw the most gorgeous beautiful ruby and zircon ring. Its completely stunning at under 140.00. I love how Lisa finds these beautiful things and gives us affordable pricing.
Super Contributor

@JONNYSBRO  your choice of words are exactly how Lisa would say it- interesting- I saw the ring and in my eyes it just looks like cheap costume jewelry and at that reasonable price as you say it is costume jewelry- I myself would not spend the money - 

Trusted Contributor

I predict this post will either be taken down or stopped for commenting by the time it reaches page 3.  

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO I must be bored! I actually read this silliness!

Trusted Contributor

This ring seriously is something Joan collins would have worn in dynasty. Lisa is about black tie in her jewelry. An excuse to wear an evening gown with statement jewelry.
Respected Contributor

Re: LR ruby and zircon ring

[ Edited ]

The ring is very striking and a great price!

However, I do not support the practice of glass-filled rubies although the process does make them much more affordable.

Honored Contributor

I have never been to her site in my life.  I liked her at QVC, but am not happy she left.  Anyway, the fact she actually lists glass-filled is a plus.  Most of them are nowdays and few sellers bother to mention it.  LC does say ff, fissure filled.  Made in Thailand is also a plus. I forgot to note the metal.  It must be popular, only small sizes are left. 

Regular Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

Me too...Smiley LOL

Regular Contributor

I just ventured to her site for the first time.  I would like to let Lisa know that the 1990's called and they want their home interiors back.  The ring is pretty tacky by the way...

Honored Contributor

She has some lovely things.  I hope like all the small businesses in our country she is able to keep her payroll going so that they all may put food on their tables for their families.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."