Reply
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,387
Registered: ‎02-18-2012

Re: LR ring is so Harry winston inspired.

[ Edited ]

 

 

@Mz iMac wrote:

 

 

 

         opics5qj.gif


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

here are the pix

 

HeartHeartHeart

 

Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 1.11.10 PM.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 1.10.32 PM.png

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,136
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: LR ring is so Harry winston inspired.


@JasoninBoston wrote:

 

 

@Mz iMac wrote:

 

 

 

         opics5qj.gif


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

here are the pix

 

HeartHeartHeart

 

Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 1.11.10 PM.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 1.10.32 PM.png


I thought that looked familiar. Is she buying Victoria Wieck closeouts from Shop HQ?

 

ring.JPG

 

 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,416
Registered: ‎07-12-2010

Re: LR ring is so Harry winston inspired.


I thought that looked familiar. Is she buying Victoria Wieck closeouts from Shop HQ?


Apparently she is but Lisa is not the first. Jane Treacy sold QVC closeouts on her short-lived website in 2004.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,387
Registered: ‎02-18-2012

Re: LR ring is so Harry winston inspired.


@Caffeina wrote:

@JasoninBoston wrote:

 

 

@Mz iMac wrote:

 

 

 

         opics5qj.gif


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

here are the pix

 

HeartHeartHeart

 

Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 1.11.10 PM.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 1.10.32 PM.png


I thought that looked familiar. Is she buying Victoria Wieck closeouts from Shop HQ?

 

ring.JPG

 

 


OMG!

It does look like that's the same ring.

Unless she purchased stock from the same supplier that sold it to this Victoria person!


Either way-- I am happy for Lisa sucess and wish her only the best. Like all of us she is just trying to make it---and it's certainly not easy!!  She seems to be in her eliment---happy, relaxed and hard working.

HeartHeartHeart

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,136
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: LR ring is so Harry winston inspired.


@JasoninBoston wrote:

@Caffeina wrote:

@JasoninBoston wrote:

 

 

@Mz iMac wrote:

 

 

 

         opics5qj.gif


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

here are the pix

 

HeartHeartHeart

 

Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 1.11.10 PM.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 1.10.32 PM.png


I thought that looked familiar. Is she buying Victoria Wieck closeouts from Shop HQ?

 

ring.JPG

 

 


OMG!

It does look like that's the same ring.

Unless she purchased stock from the same supplier that sold it to this Victoria person!


Either way-- I am happy for Lisa sucess and wish her only the best. Like all of us she is just trying to make it---and it's certainly not easy!!  She seems to be in her eliment---happy, relaxed and hard working.

HeartHeartHeart


Victoria is a designer. I have several of her rings and pairs of earrings.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,733
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: LR ring is so Harry winston inspired.

@JasoninBoston  I’ve never purchased from Lisa and I liked this bracelet myself but it’s too expensive for rhodium or 18k over bronze. I was hoping for Sterling Silver. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,014
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: LR ring is so Harry winston inspired.

Closeout rings and brass bracelets are not what I expect from LR.  On the plus side, she does have some good recipes on her site.  I always thought she didn't cook ? ? ?

Valued Contributor
Posts: 815
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: LR ring is so Harry winston inspired.

This is one ugly ring.  Nothing but a big fake-looking honker.  

Honored Contributor
Posts: 29,602
Registered: ‎08-19-2010

Re: LR ring is so Harry winston inspired.

Dang ! but, I do love a straight shooter!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,178
Registered: ‎05-09-2016

Re: LR ring is so Harry winston inspired.

My goodness, that ring is just plain hideous! How much is she paying people to take it? 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~