Honored Contributor

Re: LR ring is so Harry winston inspired.

After saying a closeout ring is so "Cartier and Harry Winston inspired" one might think this person would slink off in embarrassment, never to be heard from again.    

Super Contributor

@JONNYSBRO  well guess what about your observations on her recent rings to include the opal one that is up today- it is cheap costume jewelry, silver over vermil- her opal ring right now can be bought on ebay for $99 and my hunch that is where she got her stock- Lisa never buys many of any item which leads people to think she is really doing well when the item says sold out- her bags recently are from a company named Myra and they sell on Amazon for alot less- please stop writing that her items are so special- buyer beware and always search her items to compare prices

Regular Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

Either way-- I am happy for Lisa sucess and wish her only the best. Like all of us she is just trying to make it---and it's certainly not easy!!  She seems to be in her eliment---happy, relaxed and hard working.

I agree. She seems to be in her element -- good for her. I haven't purchased jewelry from her but I did purchase a home decor piece. It was very nice (and I couldn't find anything similar on the 'net -- yes, I looked). That was my first piece and I won't hesitate to purchase from her again. I hope one day to see her selling her line here on QVC.

Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone!

I do think much of Lisa's website is on sale Memorial Day weekend if you had your eye on anything!

HeartHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

post the link

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Posting links to websites is not allowed.

As are unkind comments.

As we all should know.

Honored Contributor

I see part of the tag team is back, for better or worse.  Just stop the ridiculousness and you will get a better reception.