Super Contributor

Re: LR has Pretty Gemstone Earrings

@september wrote:

QVC also sells lots of pretty gemstone earrings...for less than $79.  So does HSN, Macy's, and many other retailers.  

Just thought I'd put my 2 cents in for some other jewelry sellers!

Good post. These look very lightweight, high price, imho.

Super Contributor

Chuck is just an employee of Evine, he filed for bankruptcy in 2009/2010.  He and the other "3 amigos" are just on air "expert" employees.

Respected Contributor

Oh this is cute.  I love it!

"For all the times when what they said is not what you heard. For the times when they went on and on. For the times you've thought to yourself, "there's just too much blah, blah, blah in the world," here's your pendant! It's one of those pendants that will have its own meaning to everyone who wears it, and will always give you something to smile about Smiley Happy It just cracks me up every time I look at it and I love that it has diamonds to boot!"

Esteemed Contributor

@sparklestar It reminded me of Charlie Browns teacher

Respected Contributor

@qvcfreak LOL. 

Esteemed Contributor

Necklace is cute for a tween gift but not "designed" by Lisa...they are at every trade and craft fair with choice of sayings....that's what annoys me a bit...there is an implicit message to her online fans that she is designing these items and it's plain disingenuous. She copies designs of originals or probably purchases these items at trade shows in bulk....there is nothing original about this woman.  I'm sorry I'm not being snarky but many of her followers are spending hard earned money, possibly, many pensioners and these are not "investments" but worthless pieces of costume jewelry.  I don't get the adulation and I am not a fan nor a hater.  I don't do FB but I admit I do look in at her public page periodically because I studied human behavior and frankly, the whole dynamic is a bit fascinating to me.  

Honored Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

"For all the times when what they said is not what you heard. For the times when they went on and on. For the times you've thought to yourself, "there's just too much blah, blah, blah in the world," here's your pendant! It's one of those pendants that will have its own meaning to everyone who wears it, and will always give you something to smile about Smiley Happy It just cracks me up every time I look at it and I love that it has diamonds to boot!"

Reminds me of the scene from Terms Of Endearment when Jack Nicholson is breaking up with Shirley Maclaine and she says blah blah blah. Her face and her hand movements are priceless.  This is such a fun piece.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@sparklestar wrote:

Reminds me of the scene from Terms Of Endearment when Jack Nicholson is breaking up with Shirley Maclaine and she says blah blah blah. Her face and her hand movements are priceless.  This is such a fun piece.

This is what I hear when LR does her videos.  Talks a lot but says nothing.  This necklace says it perfectly.

Respected Contributor

I glanced at LR video and then the jewelry she was selling. No offense , but aren't some of those
ring settings a bit dated? The rings , the heart necklace, etc..? The necklace design looks old - dated Kmart look ..
Trusted Contributor

everything she shows has been done by someone else. yes, in real gemstones and white topaz, oh but, real!! sterling not ****** bronze. a designer she's not!