Honored Contributor

Re: LR has Pretty Gemstone Earrings

QVC also sells lots of pretty gemstone earrings...for less than $79.  So does HSN, Macy's, and many other retailers.  

Just thought I'd put my 2 cents in for some other jewelry sellers!

Super Contributor

These earrings have been done many times over.  Her email recipients are not the first to see or to get these.  Certainly no original design by Lisa.  It seems LR is an overstocks liquidator, another way of saying she's starting her own business.  Simply amaaaazzzzzing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qwarkster wrote:

These earrings have been done many times over.  Her email recipients are not the first to see or to get these.  Certainly no original design by Lisa.  It seems LR is an overstocks liquidator, another way of saying she's starting her own business.  Simply amaaaazzzzzing.

I have a pair almost exactly like these (except the gemstone is real, and the metal is sterling silver).  Not sure whether they are Ripka, Hagit, or someone else.  But I bought them from QVC a few years ago.  Ooops!  I see where her gemstone are also real.  Sorry, just reread the description.

Honored Contributor

I have noticed on the description box for most of Chuck Clemency's pieces on Evine (or whatever it is called this month) that they are made in China.  For many years now.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think these are very pretty but I don't like the center stone choices.  I too am also glad to see she used white zircon and not white topaz.  I have some white zircon inside/outside hoop earrings and everyone thinks they are diamonds.

These actually look like something Chuck Clemency would do.  In fact, I want to think he did something like this except the center was a gemstone flower instead of a square cut stone.  

As for the price, I can't really say because there is no carat weight that I am seeing.

Super Contributor

Assuming that her "tribe" members were the only ones receiving an email about availability, they are still available. Wondering why the "tribe" hasn't scooped them up and created a buying frenzy??
Respected Contributor

As I would agree w/ @Quarkster and the last couple forum members posts, take note the tribe members here ( I won't name them) get very defensive w/the comments about the non original - copied over many time LR pieces..
Success to L on the creation and her sales!
Honored Contributor

She will have an ebony necklace and the butterfly ring available tomorrow night during her live chat.

I'm not interested in either of them but at least those pieces are gold over sterling, not gold over brass and it's nice to see both of those pieces are made in America.

Valued Contributor

I certainly wish Lisa well, but, jmho, isn't it odd to be posting pics of her wares on a forum of her former place of work? I'm actually surprised that QVC allows it. Shouldn't she be beyond needing this by now? 

Super Contributor

I agree! Advertising here should cease now,
The secret email method seems to be working for her, so all the chatter about her merchandise can come to a end!🤐
Except for that Butterfly ring! That is some good scarcasim material! ☺️