Respected Contributor

Re: LR has Pretty Gemstone Earrings

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Ms X   I don't know Lisa as a person.  I never said I didn't like her.   I did nt start this post, I commented on it that is all.  I speak what is in myheart---sorry if that offends you.  You don't have to read anything I post.  Have a great evening MsX

@BalletBabe  Nothing you or anyone else said offended me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ms X   That is good Ms X.  I don't want to offend anyone.  I just come here to chat and gab.  Some very interesting things on these boards.  I enjoy some of the posters on here a lot!   Thanks for responding!

BalletBabe wrote:

@Ms X I don't know Lisa as a person. I never said I didn't like her. I did nt start this post, I commented on it that is all. I speak what is in myheart---sorry if that offends you. You don't have to read anything I post. Have a great evening MsX

@BalletBabe Nothing you or anyone else said offended me.

Honored Contributor

Oy. The hair-coloring photo is just...WT*?

Another "she's just like us!" photo for the herd to get all warm & fuzzy over.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

Eh, they're not for me.  Too big, too bling-y, not my style of jewelry.

Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

Another "she's just like us!" photo for the herd to get all warm & fuzzy over.

@Moonchilde- no Chaz?  A backyard in Pa is a far cry to his studios in Pa or LA....my my! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde    By the way who has a full face of makeup on when coloring their hair?   Fake if you ask me!   Anything for attention.

Another "she's just like us!" photo for the herd to get all warm & fuzzy over

She is nothing like us.  When is the last time you had someone color your hair?   At Your house?  With all your make up on?   In your yard?   Must laugh at this one   Bwah ahahahahah

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Moonchilde    By the way who has a full face of makeup on when coloring their hair?   Fake if you ask me!   Anything for attention.

Another "she's just like us!" photo for the herd to get all warm & fuzzy over

She is nothing like us.  When is the last time you had someone color your hair?   At Your house?  With all your make up on?   In your yard?   Must laugh at this one   Bwah ahahahahah

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Some excepts from the comments:

Marissa Losito -- That seems like the perfect place to color your hair. You don't have to worry about color getting on anything important! You look fantastic even when getting your color done. I love how you keep life real!! Can't wait to see your after!!

Sammi DeMaris -- False eyelashes even when you're having your hair colored???

LR -- I always wear them. Should I take them off to have my hair colored?

Diane Denico -- Lisa do yourself a favor and don't post every thing You do. It's ridiculous to read the negative comments some people make. Have a great night

LR -- Unfortunately Diane it is sad but true. I am sure they are the same people who complain if you don't share anything that isn't rehearsed. There are just negative people in this world and unfortunately they like to be vocal when they hide behind a social media page

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yes indeed, I can see LR is a real sweetheart.  If you don't admire or agree with her, a touch of ire rears it's head.

BTY, [after the daily sunrise pic and "good morning"] she is displaying an armful of bracelets for the next sale and the iron butterfly that hasn't sold out.  Yes, in case you haven't noticed yet, she does pile on the accessories.  Have to say, the bar bracelet that the tribe is now drooling over, looks like a shackle.  Her wrist is an excellent positively stunningly overdone display of excess.

Super Contributor

@Moonchilde  I understand this now and  today a post was removed which must have mentioned Josie Maran's website. But I really don't see much difference when the OP always shows what LR is selling and posts huge pictures. She may not actually be directing people to the website but she sure is giving LR publicity. And I really don't care. This stuff she is desparately trying to sell amazes me. When she states it's amazing, I think yes I am amazed anyone is buying it. Yet, they are. 

Esteemed Contributor

Moonchilde wrote:

"Made in China."

What isn't ??

@QVCkitty1  Me I wasn't made in China.  LOL   I couldn't pass that one up!

Super Contributor

I don't think QVC is too threatened by Lisa because it seems her items sell out quickly, so I assume she doesn't have a terribly high inventory because the people buying are from her fb page.  So, she can't complete with QVC on high quantities sold.  Did anyone see the chat she had with Kathy Levine last week?  It was very interesting and they both said they were glad to be out of the corporate environment that QVC has become lately.  It is still on her page if anyone wants to see it. I am anxious to see her Christmas decorations and home decorating items that she said will be coming out soon.  She can decorate the he## out of a Christmas tree!!!!!