Honored Contributor

Re: LR Facebook LIVE jewelry show

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@BlueFinch wrote:

I really liked Lisa and watched her whenever I could. Particularly for special event shows.

I don't think there are haters. Just like with any other host, past, or present, some will like one more than another.

But, missing LR and intermittently bringing her back up on the forums will change nothing. She moved on. A long time ago. It's history. 

When people move on, it's best to give them our blessings and move on, too. It just becomes an annoyance for those who were not fans, otherwise. 

I would agree if we were forced to read posts, it's easy to pass the posts that annoy you, I do it all the time.

@QVCkitty1  Yes it is especially when the heading says who or what the post is about. 

Yes @BlueFinch  - as other posters are stating, no one is forcing you to open the LR threads and read them.  This is a forum and people are allowed to post what they want (meeting guideslines).  

Respected Contributor

Re: LR Facebook LIVE jewelry show

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@BlueFinch wrote:

I really liked Lisa and watched her whenever I could. Particularly for special event shows.

I don't think there are haters. Just like with any other host, past, or present, some will like one more than another.

But, missing LR and intermittently bringing her back up on the forums will change nothing. She moved on. A long time ago. It's history. 

When people move on, it's best to give them our blessings and move on, too. It just becomes an annoyance for those who were not fans, otherwise. 

I would agree if we were forced to read posts, it's easy to pass the posts that annoy you, I do it all the time.

@QVCkitty1  Yes it is especially when the heading says who or what the post is about. 

Yes @BlueFinch  - as other posters are stating, no one is forcing you to open the LR threads and read them.  This is a forum and people are allowed to post what they want (meeting guideslines).  

@San Antonio Gal Of course, in theory, but we know this is not human nature leading to disagreements and poofed posts. I see that as something we should all hope to avoid. Thank you for educating me, to the obvious.

I really like LR, but do not feel threads here benefit her. I was actually standing in defense of her, considering some of the snarky things I've read in previous LR threads. These threads often devolve into something unpleasant. Some seem designed for that very purpose. You have to know this, too.

JMHO, and if people are allowed to post what they want, within the guidelines, I should be able to as well. You and your friends can consider me well scolded, though, if it makes you feel better :-).