Valued Contributor

LR Facebook LIVE jewelry show

I am going to say it....LR's class and elegance is just what is missing on QVC.  She aslo has a great personality, with a sense of humor.   I MISS her,  I MISS her  I MISS her !  

Chantel and Kate were a nice addition.  You can see they are close friends together.

OK Haters.......Give it to me..

Honored Contributor

Re: LR Facebook LIVE jewelry show

No opinion here. I only ever watched her a couple of times while she was at QVC.  Just not my 'cup of tea'.

Trusted Contributor

@mariadomenica 

Hi!  I miss her, too.  I was always a big fan of Lisa and I bought many things she was selling.  And I agree-- there is no one elegant, yet down to earth on QVC anymore.  A few that I really like-- Pat, Jayne, Carolyn and Alberti come to mind.

I used to follow Lisa on social media but I quit social media altogether a few months ago.  

Honored Contributor

No hater here.  I always enjoyed her presentations.  It was fun watching Judith Ripka and LR present in the early days of Ripka jewelry when JR was still the designer of her jewelry.  Lisa is personable and always enjoyable.  I wish her the best and hope she is successful in her endeavors.

Honored Contributor

I saw a little of that show and it was nice seeing Kate , Chantal, and David.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lisa was a favorite of mine.....as I have said before Lisa and Joan Rivers were great entertainment.

Honored Contributor

@mariadomenica<

I miss her too. Especially her Christmas shows. She could make everything and every presentation seem so special.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Not a "hater",but I take umbrage at the word,class.

Honored Contributor

@mariadomenica   LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

I really liked Lisa and watched her whenever I could. Particularly for special event shows.

I don't think there are haters. Just like with any other host, past, or present, some will like one more than another.

But, missing LR and intermittently bringing her back up on the forums will change nothing. She moved on. A long time ago. It's history. 

When people move on, it's best to give them our blessings and move on, too. It just becomes an annoyance for those who were not fans, otherwise.