Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: LOVE JEWELRY? WHAT TYPE?

A girl can not have enough jewelry! It seems anyhow - with me!!

i am a white metal girl - white gold for my diamond jewelry, sterling silver for everything else.

I especially like bracelets - used to be rings, but, I seriously do not have enough fingers!! Bracelets you can stack on your wrist and it looks fab - I am a 1,3, or 5 person when it comes to decorating and this works well for my bracelets too!! 

I used to to like just silver/ no stones - now, I am into stones it seems. London Blue is a favorite of mine. Love that deep rich blue! I pretty much like the blues and the pinks - like aquamarine and pink tourmaline, except for Tsavorite garnet - love that green! 

I collect cross pendants - from just plain silver to Gems En Vogue (lovely gems and designs). I will not even say how many cross pendants I actually have - let's just say quite a few..., but, their all great - from simple silver to more ornate with gems - love every one!!

So - yep, I LOVE jewelry!!! I am a picky picky person when it comes to my jewelry - from the stones to the metal work - I expect top notch gems with good cuts and excellent craftsmanship on the metal work. My daughter says I am a bit of a jewelry snob - ha, she is so right on that one!!  I will wear jeans and a tank, but yet my jewelry will work it's magic and pull it all together for one fabulous look!!

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

Lately, I am liking delicate jewelry.  If Q reviews complain that something is too small, that is probably what I am looking for. 

Honored Contributor

My first love has always been colored gemstones, all of them.  Most are set in rings so I can look at them and change daily.  The old ones are set in gold, but now silver since prices have gone up so much.  Not a fan of fashion jewelry, own very little.  Second in line of my purchases are bracelets.  Third and fourth about tied are earrings and pendants, probably because I can't see them on. The few diamonds I own came because of bargain prices at auctions.

Honored Contributor

Colored gemstones

Pearls

Artisan crafted

Golden South Sea pearls---

any jasper stone, especially Mookite

Chrome diopside

Honored Contributor

I love real gemstones set in 14k.  I am lucky to have many pieces from years ago when gold wasn't so expensive.   And nothing beats real gemstones....none of the opaque or rock stuff.   And I love my pearls.  I love my gold bracelets, necklaces, chains, and pendants too.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I prefer classic necklace styles with pendants in gold or silver. I own a few costume necklaces too. I have more necklaces than anything. I do not wear large statement necklaces. I always wear a ring on the ring finger of my right hand and a watch everyday. 

I have a nice collection of bracelets, but I rarely wear them to work as they get in my way. I also have several pins - mostly animal themed that I wear once in awhile. I am not into gemstones except a few birthstone pieces and my diamond pieces. I don't own any earrings - don't like things in my ears. 

New Contributor

[ Edited ]
Yeah!! I love jewelry but, I am very choosy in matter of jewelry. I don’t like gold, I like silver and platinum jewelry and I often used to wear it. But in jewelry, I have fond of only earrings and bracelets with an ethnic touch. I have a big collection of earrings. I like to wear rings and bangles too, but in special occasions only. [Link Removed by Moderator - Link to Another Retailer.]
QVC Social Team

Hello @Kachina624 - I read about your love affair with turquoise and wanted to make sure you knew that Peyton Kelley will be chatting after his 3-5pm Turquoise show with Antonella. I'm sure it will be fun so here is a link if you want to ask any questions about Turquoise; Peyton Kelley Turquoise Chat

Or just drop by and say hi to Peyton. This is his first time chatting in the forums!