Super Contributor

Re: LOST 14k GOLD RING Corporate refuse to help!!!

On 12/9/2014 domenica1 said:

Jut wait until someone throws out your 14k Gold ring! And for your information I am being VERY courteous with Corporate. I am on a fixed income, this was devastating to me. You all need a nit of compassion. What is wrong with this world. REMEMBER I did nothing wrong here but send back a defective ring! What is all this vitriol....may God forgive you, and I hope you all enjoy your glass houses!

You did "nothing" wrong?

YOU put two rings in to one package.

YOU did not insure it.

That is 100% YOUR fault.

So you need to grow up, accept responsibility for what you did wrong, and to stop using your "Italian" heritage, your "Christian" faith, your being "handicapped", your being on a "fixed income", and whatever else, as excuses for your negligence.

Because that's exactly what those things are.

Excuses.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Four more points and I swear I will leave this thread alone.

1. No reason for QVC to poof this thread, other posters are nicely handling OP for them

2. QVC doesn't scan by weight. The second ring would affect package weight negligibly.

3 Yes, prongs can get bent. I slammed my hand in a drawer one time in a fluke accident, prongs got badly bent and saved me from injury. I put the gold into my scrap for the jeweler and still have the stone. Thank you, ring.

4. Posters should not play the cancer card, the terminal illness card, the disability card or any other card as an excuse. Please use another thread if you need support for those issues.

Honored Contributor

please do, let it go to bottom of page where it should had gone week ago.

Valued Contributor

We need this thread to disappear! Lady ,bottom line YOUR FAULT!!!!
Regular Contributor

On 12/9/2014 domenica1 said:

Jut wait until someone throws out your 14k Gold ring! And for your information I am being VERY courteous with Corporate. I am on a fixed income, this was devastating to me. You all need a nit of compassion. What is wrong with this world. REMEMBER I did nothing wrong here but send back a defective ring! What is all this vitriol....may God forgive you, and I hope you all enjoy your glass houses!

You did alot wrong, beginning with sending two items in a package. Get over it and get on with your life.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

So you returned two fairly valuable pieces of jewelry in one package with one label -- and didn't insure the packages? And both items were originally bought in 2009 and already replaced once in 2011? And now it's 2014 and you send them back again with inadequate documentation? I'm sorry, but what could you expect? I agree with others; it's time to drop this and move on.

If you're on a fixed disability income and this loss is financially devastating to you, maybe it's time to turn off the TV shopping channel and use your money more wisely for things you really need. You can't eat jewelry, and it won't pay your rent.

Honored Contributor

She whined long enough and got her way

I go along with your thinking.

Super Contributor

Or the trolling has come to its natural conclusion. We really can't know for sure whether she actually called Corporate or got the resolution she wanted. The whole thing could be a dramatization.

Contributor

Some of you are like sharks during a feeding frenzy!