Highlighted
Valued Contributor

LOST 14k GOLD RING Corporate refuse to help!!!

Well I doubt this will make it to the forums. A few months back I sent two solid gold Diamonique rings that cloudy and the prongs were grabbing everything. MY MISTAKE was putting both rings in one package with one label. The label was for the silk fit band. Now mind you I did purchase these rings in 2009. It was in 20011, I sent them back. OK they replaced them. Well same thing happened to solitaire. So on October 4th I sent them BOTH back, same package. A week later I get the silk fit band back with no mention of the solitaire. I called many times, everyone gave me a different reason why it had not come back to me. There were no refunds. Well then I did not want to keep the silk fit band without the solitaire. so yes I sent it back. I did get a check for that. No word yet on the 2k 14k GOLD solitaire. Well we know what happened it got thrown out and no one wants to own up.

Now corporate refuses to do anything here. Now I did not insure (another mistake) but I trusted the QVC label. I do have the info from the post office, the date and the weight of the package but they are shutting down my case and refuse to do any business with me.

I have spent thousands of dollars in the years I a have watched this show. I still made many purchases this week. I am a disabled woman and I rely on this. I am appalled that they would do this to me. Call me a liar! They know I purchased the ring. I am a good Christian woman. My nerves are telling me to give it up and let it go. BUT< I am %100 Italian so this is too hard. I may have to call "MY COUSIN VINNY"! Qvc and all you used to stand for is now not true. Back to the brick and mortar stores for me. Beware shoppers!

Honored Contributor

Re: LOST 14k GOLD RING Corporate refuse to help!!!

If your goal is to shame QVC into action with these multiple identical posts, its not working. You have lost all sympathy you might have generated at this point. In the words of the famous song "Let it go . . . . let it go . . . let it go."

Regular Contributor

On 12/8/2014 depglass said:

If your goal is to shame QVC into action with these multiple identical posts, its not working. You have lost all sympathy you might have generated at this point. In the words of the famous song "Let it go . . . . let it go . . . let it go."

I thoroughly agree, depglass!!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Good grief, what is wrong with you lady? QVC doesn't owe you a darn thing. Get over it already.

Honored Contributor

This story sounds very, very familiar. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

let it go to bottom of pile.....if nobody replies it will eventually hit the bottom

Super Contributor

Hmmm ... this looks like it rises to the definition of libel. I'm not a lawyer, still ...

Libel is a civil wrong that harm a reputation; decrease respect, regard, or confidence; or induce disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against an individual or entity. The injury to one's good name or reputation is affected through written words or visual images. The laws governing libel (written) ot slander (spoken) are identical.

Honored Contributor

On 12/8/2014 gulf coast girl said:

Good grief, what is wrong with you lady? QVC doesn't owe you a darn thing. Get over it already.

ITA .... it's just getting annoying now .... {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Valued Contributor

Jut wait until someone throws out your 14k Gold ring! And for your information I am being VERY courteous with Corporate. I am on a fixed income, this was devastating to me. You all need a nit of compassion. What is wrong with this world. REMEMBER I did nothing wrong here but send back a defective ring! What is all this vitriol....may God forgive you, and I hope you all enjoy your glass houses!

Trusted Contributor

On 12/9/2014 domenica1 said:

Jut wait until someone throws out your 14k Gold ring! And for your information I am being VERY courteous with Corporate. I am on a fixed income, this was devastating to me. You all need a nit of compassion. What is wrong with this world. REMEMBER I did nothing wrong here but send back a defective ring! What is all this vitriol....may God forgive you, and I hope you all enjoy your glass houses!

But you did do something wrong. You returned the valuable ring in a package with a return sticker for another item and you did not insure that valuable ring.