Super Contributor

Re: LISA'S BOUTIQUE....I see you peeking,lol

Exactly @Fur Dude! She doesn't have the buying power (cash) to bring in large quantities as a newly started "business". I'm sure her tribe members are blinded by the sold out banners... They dont seem to have any brains when it comes to her shenanigans!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My fave from this last collection is the black tassel necklace...still available at $479. 😏  

ETA:  oops Sorry, it's sold out.  She doesn't have the "sold out" banner on the main screen, but when you click on the item it says it's sold out on the product page.  Wonder why  she doesn't have the "sold out" banner on each item on the main screen.

Super Contributor

@wildcat fan... Necklace is sold out as are the dangle earrings. No sell outs on the other pieces.
Super Contributor

The black tassel necklace was my favorite too!
But not a practical purchase for me at this time, and I think she made a huge profit on that necklace!🤑
Esteemed Contributor

@sunchild wrote:
@wildcat fan... Necklace is sold out as are the dangle earrings. No sell outs on the other pieces.

Thanks @sunchild I just edited my post.  There were some "sold out" banners on the boutique page, but the tassel necklace didn't have a sold out banner on that page so I thought it was available.  They must have gone quickly, or as some have mentioned she may not have had many to begin with, since she hasn't updated that main boutique page. She has the tassel necklace listed as sold out on the individual product page.  I think it's pretty, but the price seemed high to me, but apparently not to others.  ☺️

Esteemed Contributor

Some people have commented on Lisa's Facebook page about how expensive the jewelry is, and she replied that there will be different price ranges and "something for everyone."

Here is what Lisa replied to someone who said, "too expensive":

"I believe The skill, time and experience of an artisan who spent years learning their craft should be given the respect of a living wage and I want to give my friends the respect of showing them beautiful, special things to admire. It is not always about the price, the metal or the purchase. Sometimes it is about the beauty, the appreciation and the experience."

Super Contributor

I'll feed that "I believe" paragraph to my husband, see if that would justify a significant purchase!
Valued Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

Some people have commented on Lisa's Facebook page about how expensive the jewelry is, and she replied that there will be different price ranges and "something for everyone."

Here is what Lisa replied to someone who said, "too expensive":

"I believe The skill, time and experience of an artisan who spent years learning their craft should be given the respect of a living wage and I want to give my friends the respect of showing them beautiful, special things to admire. It is not always about the price, the metal or the purchase. Sometimes it is about the beauty, the appreciation and the experience."

This absurd spiel has reached a new low.  These 'skilled artisans' are most likely underpaid Chinese workers who are not given the respect of a living wage.  We're talking cheap costume jewelry that you can find in Sam's Club, Charming Charlies, Walmart, etc..  She is right in saying that it's not always about the price.  While I don't own a lot of jewelry, the few pieces I do own are of top quality and very special gifts to me. Most were given by my late husband or handed down from my mom and grandmother.  They are priceless.  My mom even gave me some Kenneth J. Lane pieces. She told me that back then they were considered to be expensive for costume jewelry.  Cheap costume jewelry definitely has its place but not at those ridiculous prices.  They look cheap.  This woman doesn't have a creative bone in her body.  Everything she does is a copy.  Everytime I see her, I see fake, fake, fake.  Why can't she age gracefully like so many other women??  Just my opinion, but she is one hot mess and feel sorry for her.  She may have a lot of money but I do not believe she is happy within.  Once again, just my opinion, but she always seems to be chasing something but doesn't know what it is...just my opinion.   docsgirl

Super Contributor

Those poor woman are delusional!  They really think she is doing this for her "tribe" and cares about them.  Some are thanking her!?  OMG she is selling junk jewelry to make money and doesn't care about any of them.  Most are older women that would never relate to her in real life, it's pathetic.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Those women of the tribe are so very naive! Lisa created a frenzy with these products by taunting with pictures, poses, the live chats etc... but no doubt only bought maybe a dozen or so pieces to sell. So of course that little amount of inventory will warrant a glaring red SOLD OUT sign

Leave it to Lisa to make it appear her "boutique" items are just the latest and hottest commodities. Those women are clamouring and drooling over who can be the first one to purchase. And I always love reading Lisa's replies back to these people. She truly makes it sound like she cares about them. All LR cares about is they buy from her! Period. But...But...But... she will try her hardest to get a piece back in for them if they so want it. Step right up and put your name on the "ever long" waitlist therefore LR doesn't have leftover stock unsold!! Lisa is crafty with words and women fall for it every time. 

Such manipulation.

(BTW, did anyone watch live chat last night and hear those exaggerated stories she told about visiting India and why these pieces are so well worth their cost etc... It's unreal how she sells. Sounded so much like we were watching QVC. It all just proved how much this woman secretly misses being on Q. Even sitting on her own couch, all pieces were still double adjectives...AMAZING, AMAZING! Lol)

Lisa is making a HUGE profit on her story telling and women being so credulous. 

That tassel necklace is all base metals & those "Princess" & "Queen" bangles are PLATED jewelry! Note how Lisa uses the word "coated" now. LOL

Lisa is not a designer name to warrant such high prices. She has manufactures copy something she likes.

Do women not even realize these things? SMH.