Super Contributor

Re: LISA'S BOUTIQUE....I see you peeking,lol

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I like going into Charmin Charlies.  The colors and the way it's set up are so pretty, they just brighten up my shopping experience.

I don't buy much there as it's a little too costume for me, but I like it there.  I gave my granddaughter (she's 14) a gift certificate to go there.

I'm dying to take her so she can see how much fun it is.  I don't think it's like Claires.  I think it is much better than Claires.

I think much of the quality is better and there's a way, way better selection than Claires.  I agree with what some of you said about Claires being more for a younger group.

All of this is subjective.  That's what makes like great there's something for everyone and a store for everyone.  It doesn't mean one is better it just means a person thinks it's better.

Actually, one is made to think it's better because verbal hype from a slick salesperson tells you it's an investment piece, an emotionally uplifting piece, a well made piece, when in fact, it's no better than Charmin Charlies except for the price tag.  The fancy talk justifies the price and people buy into thinking the price makes it even more special.  Yes indeed, that is very subjective but in this case LR uses her contrived personna to manipulate peoples subjective perception.  Sure it's fun, enjoyable, makes you feel connected, or whatever.  Charmin Charlie has a great layout to shop.  Claires appeals to the youngsters with whatever it is they like.  LR has selling skills to persuade you into buying schlock at top dollar.  The bottom line is subjectivity is easily swayed.  Objectivity, on the other hand, is more difficult to do because you need to think for yourself.  You won't believe everything you hear or see.  Nothing wrong with subjectivity, but you are more likely to be taken advantage of.

Respected Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

Some people have commented on Lisa's Facebook page about how expensive the jewelry is, and she replied that there will be different price ranges and "something for everyone."

Here is what Lisa replied to someone who said, "too expensive":

"I believe The skill, time and experience of an artisan who spent years learning their craft should be given the respect of a living wage and I want to give my friends the respect of showing them beautiful, special things to admire. It is not always about the price, the metal or the purchase. Sometimes it is about the beauty, the appreciation and the experience."

OH WOW, it's Lisa's "I believe" speech!!!

Super Contributor

Watched the live chat a few times, to me it looks a little bit like an audition, just in case any of the shopping channels are looking to fill a gap! But honestly, I think they all have enough divas and certainly don't need another!

New Contributor

Is Lisa Robinson still part of QVC? thought she retire? what is her website?

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

Some people have commented on Lisa's Facebook page about how expensive the jewelry is, and she replied that there will be different price ranges and "something for everyone."

Here is what Lisa replied to someone who said, "too expensive":

"I believe The skill, time and experience of an artisan who spent years learning their craft should be given the respect of a living wage and I want to give my friends the respect of showing them beautiful, special things to admire. It is not always about the price, the metal or the purchase. Sometimes it is about the beauty, the appreciation and the experience."

OH WOW, it's Lisa's "I believe" speech!!!

In other words..."I am selling it, so it's so worth the money you'll be spending!"