Respected Contributor

Re: LISA MASON is ON JTV with Love More

@Kachina624 wrote:

@lmt.  Those leverbacks can easily be adjusted.  I got some jeweler's tools in the craft department at Walmart, and find I can adjust and repair all sorts of things on my jewelry.

@Kachina624  I never knew Walmart sold jewelry tools. Next time I'm in I'll have to check it out. Thanks!

The leverback closes enough that the earring won't fall out, but it doesn't look right. My luck I'd probably break it trying to fix it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Honored Contributor

@lmt.  As long as you don't tinker with the hinge, you really can't hurt them.  You probably just need to adjust the hook part....maybe pull it down a bit.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl et al

I agree with your comments.  As a host I never cared for her, and I agree that she used words incorrectly all the time!!!

(However, I wish her and her husband the best.)

Frequent Contributor

The jewelry making tools are over in the crafts section of the store.