Honored Contributor

Re: 💎LISA MASON💎 (former Q host) new JTV jewelry line

[ Edited ]

It was a lovely presentation, and great to see Lisa again!   For those who don't access Facebook, here's her update and a couple of pix from her visit.   She and Gino both look marvelous!

"Thank you, JTV, for this opportunity to join your family!!  A special thanks to Misty Mills for being such a gracious host.  I am so grateful!  So fun to hang out and enjoy our evening!  See you all on January 31st at 8 pm!!  God bless you!! Merry Christmas!!!"

LisaMJTV.jpg

LisaGinoJTV.jpg

(source:  Lisa P. Mason Facebook -- facebook.com/Lisamason.showhost/ )

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks, everyone, for your contributions to the thread!   I'll be looking forward to Lisa's January 31 show.  

Happy Holidays to all of you!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

She still looks like a million bucks. 

Super Contributor

I was hoping the flower ring would be back!  I saw the Epiphany version at the outlet--gorgeous but was the wrong size~

Honored Contributor

I wish Lisa the best of luck with her line but that necklace and bracelet is nothing more than a Tiffany knock-off, of which there are several.  I was very underwhelmed by those pieces. 

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

I wish Lisa the best of luck with her line but that necklace and bracelet is nothing more than a Tiffany knock-off, of which there are several.  I was very underwhelmed by those pieces. 

I just got an order from JTV and enclosed was a card about Lisa's January 31 premier of her new line of LoveMore jewelry with a picture of a triple heart necklace.  Looks good.

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo, sorry I just saw your post. I heard this this morning and didn't know about your post. So I mentioned it too. 

Regular Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

I just got an order from JTV and enclosed was a card about Lisa's January 31 premier of her new line of LoveMore jewelry with a picture of a triple heart necklace.  Looks good.

FYI: 

Just wanted to let folks know that I received the JTV version of Lisa Mason's "flower ring." It is a pale comparison to the 14kt ring sold buy QVC.  It is not even as nice as the later Epiphany version.  It is the 3 band style.  The Bella Luce stones (JTV's CZ) weresparkly & clear, but that is the nicest feature. Very light in weight, rough underside, and side prong set round stones rough.  I was really hoping for something better.  Sending it back! 

Love Lisa Mason, but this item...not so much.Smiley Embarassed

Honored Contributor

I wish Lisa and her husband well but I'm not interested in her jewelry.  Most "new" lines are just more of the same old, same old.  Mostly silver or bronze.  Some clad.  Filled.  And looking like everything else.  Heck, even Evine is touting a new bronze line that is just junk.