Trusted Contributor

I got set of 2 boxes that stack and fit in drawer. They are nice.

There was a paper in box WARNING do not use cleaners on jewery just cloth. Then in same box a paper that she is selling pens with jewery cleaner in them.??????

Mixed messages, but I like the boxes.

Honored Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays,    I own two.  They have clear tops and i loved them until the plastic detached from the fabric.  I contacted Lori's customer service twice with no return email or call.  I will never buy another product by her again.  When you can't back up your product, you don't need to be in business.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1. That's too bad. I have not had time to use them yet. Yes things are not made to last. My toastmaster toaster is so old it has a cloth cord, I had the plug replaced once and they used a vintage period plug. I hate they put cheap plastic parts in refrigerators and other major appliances.

Honored Contributor

I have four of Colleen's ring boxes and one Chuck Clemency bracelet box.  Now to work on the earrings . . .  I guess I like to separate the categories so LG's boxes won't work for me.

Contributor

The clear part of my box detatched just like the other poster's did.. I couldn't glue it back down so I used duck tape. So far it is holding.

I am not sure what caused it to separate. I had mine for 1 year before that happened. Now I just don't stack them because I am afraid the other box will pull loose.